My gonial angle is trash and my ramus is short

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
My ramus isn't long enough, and my gonial angle is trash from profile

However the front looks very good. My face looks chiseled and my gonial angle looks good, however from profile it's pretty sub-par. Probably my worst features. My chin looks fine. And my jaw is good. But it's just the ramus is not long enough, and the gonial angle is still shit.

However the problem is if the gonial angle is fixed, it'll mess up the balance on my face. I've seen all types of morphs, and I look much worse with a gonial angle that is too long. It looks best the way it is not without disrupting the rest of my facial features.

So what can I do? Just cope? Is there anyway for the gonial angle to only be lengthen by profile, and not effect the front too much? I don't want to look like those square subhuman down syndrome retards. It looks terrible. Also for example, Cavill's gonial angle would look horrible on me from frontal view. His angle ends under his lips. Mine ends just at my lips, or a bit at the center.

chewing HARD nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
@DutchPrettyBoy

That'll just make the jaw look wider, but won't change the gonial angle, and will make it look worse. My jaw's already wide enough. I won't look good with a Brad Pitt jaw. It'd look ridiculous, especially since I have thick bones. It doesn't look retarded like those Dolan Twins or Nate Bicycle Seat Garner.

@DutchPrettyBoy

That'll just make the jaw look wider, but won't change the gonial angle, and will make it look worse. My jaw's already wide enough. I won't look good with a Brad Pitt jaw. It'd look ridiculous, especially since I have thick bones. It doesn't look retarded like those Dolan Twins or Nate Bicycle Seat Garner.
When you hardchew you just increase the force. you don't have to chew gum necessarily, you can just chew your regular food but with more force. you will create microtears that will elongate it really slowly. so don't expect results in 3 months. gum is obviously better, but yeah you will also get some muscle hypertrophy.

Do you have a picture?

When you hardchew you just increase the force. you don't have to chew gum necessarily, you can just chew your regular food but with more force. you will create microtears that will elongate it really slowly. so don't expect results in 3 months. gum is obviously better, but yeah you will also get some muscle hypertrophy.
Will this extend the chin vertically as well because the ramus's are connected to the chin part?

Will this extend the chin vertically as well because the ramus's are connected to the chin part?
no i don't think it will

So how is it possible that the ramus's increase? It has no room to go. It needs to push off of the mandible/chin section.
idk brah, just telling you what i've read.

What's your approximate angle and ramus length