My gore sources are filled with Hindu people dying in Bangladesh? What the fuck is happening?

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Start a conversation to talk to me.
@Chadeep @mayo mogger @Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gonthar
I won't share here, but the vids are them getting hanged, heads squished to sludge with bricks, beaten to death....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and mayo mogger
Those shitskins love gore over there in third world shitland. Glad I’m civilized aha. ✌🏼

• JFL
Reactions: hermesam and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
its beyond over muzzies are killing hindu minorties in riots

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, hermesam, Chadeep and 2 others

It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and mayo mogger
"My gore sources"

Classic dalit dungbeetle

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Gonthar, Chadeep and 2 others

It's over
idk why are they fighting among themselves , they should find unity in all of them being subhuman

muzzies dont realise their ancestors were dealt with same treatment and they are doing the same inflicting the same pain

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
"My gore sources"

Classic dalit dungbeetle
Thank you for the compliment, Gaygymmax. Now let continue to brutally mog your post to rep.

Computer

dk why are they fighting among themselves , they should find unity in all of them being subhuman

muzzies dont realise their ancestors were dealt with same treatment and they are doing the same inflicting the same pain

True tbh, one of South Asia's biggest problem is the division,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, ayusshhhh, Chadeep and 3 others
I won't share here, but the vids are them getting hanged, heads squished to sludge with bricks, beaten to death....

There was a Video on Twitter circulating a naked woman was hanged and beaten to death with bricks.💀 Face was extremely red from the blood.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
There was a Video on Twitter circulating a naked woman was hanged and beaten to death with bricks.💀 Face was extremely red from the blood.
They removed it. Was extremely hard to watch man

Yeah I heard they have been kidnapping women too, along with defacing temples etc.

Sad and unfortunate.

They removed it. Was extremely hard to watch man
Warning there's gore but this is the tpye of shit that is cropping up like crazy.

:cry:

Yeah I heard they have been kidnapping women too, along with defacing temples etc.

Sad and unfortunate.
Kidnapping woman was fake and graping one too as it was a Video of Bengaluru. Original Bangladeshi men sexually assaulting Bangladeshi woman in India.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
There are some riots there and shit, but since it's just brown people killing each other, the western media doesn't give a fuck...

• +1
  • +1
Because of Barbaric niggas in Bangladesh niggas like @SecularIslamistsuffers . Same with Barbaric Indians graping women and getting hated while living west because you share the same ethnicity.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, JohnDoe and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
20240810 232151
20240810 232201

These Niggas are weird asf? Getting happy with stealing clothes of woman of grandma age 💀

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, boss8055, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist hindutva propaganda??

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
Yeah 99% of it is bullshit. Even when it's not they sometimes show other Bengalis (awami League people) being attacked and called them Hindus.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Chadeep
Blud tagged Salludon :lul: Nigga he's half a subcontinent away

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, lowtiernormiechad and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yeah 99% of it is bullshit. Even when it's not they sometimes show other Bengalis (awami League people) being attacked and called them Hindus.
20240810 234039
20240810 234021

Homies having a feast after stealing from Hasina's house. Duck looks almost 2kg. Fish like 10kg minimum.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, boss8055 and JohnDoe