My grandad was 6,3 my dad is 5,7.5 what went wrong!

aroonyneedschange

aroonyneedschange

Iron
Why my dad manlet despite having tall persian parents. Except for my grandma she like 4,10 but i feel like it wouldnt deduct that many inches from his height he shouldve been at least 5,10. I asked why hes so short and he told me he had a hunch back when was younger but now that hes fixed and stands straight my dede still a manlet. Do i have the same fate :feelswah:

It’s over…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823 and SubhumanCurrycel
Why my dad manlet despite having tall persian parents. Except for my grandma she like 4,10 but i feel like it wouldnt deduct that many inches from his height he shouldve been at least 5,10. I asked why hes so short and he told me he had a hunch back when was younger but now that hes fixed and stands straight my dede still a manlet. Do i have the same fate :feelswah:
PEAK 2020 quarantine song @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
you most likley have a long torso, which makes you a amazing LL candidate

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SubhumanCurrycel
Your fate is predetermined.

It’s over… :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SubhumanCurrycel

I wouldnt say i do but who am i to make a judgement about myself this site has given me raging body dysmorphia :lul:

I wouldnt say i do but who am i to make a judgement about myself this site has given me raging body dysmorphia :lul:
dont be ungrateful, there are short people with long legs

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and aroonyneedschange
Same,luckpill

Can't relate bro my dad is 5'10 and my grandad is like 5'7. My dads shoe size is UK 8, I'm 14 and I'm already 5'8 and shoe size UK 9.

Same,luckpill
Could potentially reach my grandads height then if i rely solely on luck and not logic and rationality js gotta pray to lord gandy and hope for the best

Can't relate bro my dad is 5'10 and my grandad is like 5'7. My dads shoe size is UK 8, I'm 14 and I'm already 5'8 and shoe size UK 9.
Nga im 15 and ngas be so tall in gen z its so sad i didnt get any of the height they did. I live in an gulf country now (moved out from london) but still regularly i get heightmogged by shitskin and arab femcels i dont know what the fuck is going on

Nga im 15 and ngas be so tall in gen z its so sad i didnt get any of the height they did. I live in an gulf country now (moved out from london) but still regularly i get heightmogged by shitskin and arab femcels i dont know what the fuck is going on
What height are you? In feet.

That's alright bro we'll prob be around the same height, my cousins a month older than me and like 6'4 already, so oh well.
Better than my dads height ig but now 5,10 also feels manlet speaking from an org standpoint, its either 6,3 or ☠️

Better than my dads height ig but now 5,10 also feels manlet speaking from an org standpoint, its either 6,3 or ☠️
I js want giga stacy swedish pum man since being on org ngas have warped my taste in girls because i dont want what i had for my offpspring and i cant settle for anything less now im fcked

Bro most ones saying that shi are like 5'4. If you're 5'10 and good looking you'll get tons of women. Look at Tom Cruise or Damien Kayter, women flock over them and there under 5'10.

I js want giga stacy swedish pum man since being on org ngas have warped my taste in girls because i dont want what i had for my offpspring and i cant settle for anything less now im fcked
Bruh fuck that, you'll find the right person one day and realise most this shit was not true.

Bro most ones saying that shi are like 5'4. If you're 5'10 and good looking you'll get tons of women. Look at Tom Cruise or Damien Kayter, women flock over them and there under 5'10.
Thats true but standing next to a man 6,2+ youll look and be inferior in physical attributes itll be humiliating.

Bruh fuck that, you'll find the right person one day and realise most this shit was not true.
Typa bluepill shi i read on quora and reddit as cope but makes me feel a little better thank u bhai :feelswah: