My grandfather is almost 100 years old, and I don't know him

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

{✨$yrian Chad }[:«❤️»:]{ Lover★boy✨}
I'm 19 years old, during those 19 years of my life I've never talked to my biological grandfather, never met him and don't even know what he looks like.

All I know is that he lived a comfortable life in Saudi Arabia away from my destroyed country Syria, and now is almost 100 years old (mid nineties)

All of a sudden my dad is excited, he is talking to his father on the phone.
Everyone went and talked to him, but I didn't.

I don't want to know him, I just don't understand how he is living his life in Mecca praying everyday when his own grandchild have never seen him.

It's not like I need his help because I don't, it's just that I don't understand...
If I had kids or descendants or any of that I'd search god's green earth for them, no money no nothing, and I'd still find them.

My father was in the military when I was in middle school, no father/ big brother figure in my life, I was bullied and humiliated everyday.
What did my sisters say when I told them? That I'm a wimp.

Meanwhile that man was living his life away from his family.
And now he suddenly becomes my grandfather?? No.
I needed him when I was getting beat up everyday and my father was in war, but now I'm goddamn sure I don't need him.

He married another woman while his wife was dying of sickness with her children crying for her, and then he married a third, with no care about his offsprings.

I will become the exact opposite of that man when I grow up to be a father, I will never leave my kids and I'll always be there for them, how the fuck could I not be??
I'm just incapable of comprehending how a man could leave away his family:feelswah:
I swear my children will live the best life anyone could live, I will try my hardest to make that real.

@try2beme @yeeyeeslayer @Donquixote @MazoNitNit @RaidenJTR @sub5c3l @PseduoAryan @<6PSLcel @flippasav @Diarrhoea @KIVVV @tombradylover @StraightHeadJames @fufurjde @i_love_roosters @silencio @ggg.tv🤫

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, TsarTsar444, MA_ascender and 17 others
Good luck with everything bhai, but yeah it's fucked you never knew this guy, and now all of a sudden your expected to care and like him, very strange.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, KIVVV and Narcissus🥀
you live in sryia. What’s it like?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
you live in sryia. What’s it like?
I just got paid 46 dollars for two weeks of work, and I'm very fucking happy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, poopoohead, klip11 and 1 other person
Damn bro, it's good that you want to change the cycle, may Allah aid ur efforts bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, TsarTsar444, nullandvoid and 3 others
I just got paid 46 dollars for two weeks of work, and I'm very fucking happy
Life mogs me to oblivion. 46 over there must be loads. Meanwhile £77 a week for me is nothing and im severely underpaid

• +1
I'm 19 years old, during those 19 years of my life I've never talked to my biological grandfather, never met him and don't even know what he looks like.

All I know is that he lived a comfortable life in Saudi Arabia away from my destroyed country Syria, and now is almost 100 years old (mid nineties)

I don't want to know him, I just don't understand how he is living his life in Mecca praying everyday when his own grandchild have never seen him.

It's not like I need his help because I don't, it's just that I don't understand...
If I had kids or descendants or any of that I'd search god's green earth for them, no money no nothing, and I'd still find them.

My father was in the military when I was in middle school, no father/ big brother figure in my life, I was bullied and humiliated everyday.

I needed him when I was getting beat up everyday and my father was in war, but now I'm goddamn sure I don't need him.

He married another woman while his wife was dying of sickness with her children crying for her, and then he married a third, with no care about his offsprings.

I will become the exact opposite of that man when I grow up to be a father, I will never leave my kids and I'll always be there for them, how the fuck could I not be??
I'm just incapable of comprehending how a man could leave away his family:feelswah:
I swear my children will live the best life anyone could live, I will try my hardest to make that real.

@try2beme @yeeyeeslayer @Donquixote @MazoNitNit @RaidenJTR @sub5c3l @PseduoAryan @<6PSLcel @flippasav @Diarrhoea @KIVVV @tombradylover @StraightHeadJames @fufurjde @i_love_roosters @silencio @ggg.tv🤫
''I swear my children will live the best life anyone could live, I will try my hardest to make that real.''

yeah if i ever decide to get a brat, i wouldn't want him to go through anything I did, I want him to have a good life and I want him to be gl as well, cant have him ugly this life's too cruel for that

also your old geezer can screw himself just because hes some religious guy doesnt make him good.. though he is 100 years old and could die at any moment so maybe you can have one chat and ask him to explain you what happened why wasnt he there and see his side of the story, if its bullshit and hes just bad , then fuck em

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Narcissus🥀

Do you know why he left specifically and when?
Ur a better man than him it’s the right decision of you for not giving him one of the most important titles in your life grandfather ‘ which he doesn’t deserve

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Narcissus🥀 and ElTruecel
Life mogs me to oblivion. 46 over there must be loads. Meanwhile £77 a week for me is nothing and im severely underpaid
£77 a week! Isn't that illegal? What's ur working hours?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Imagine getting to know him finally and then he passes 2 weeks later. 💀

£77 a week! Isn't that illegal? What's ur working hours?
3 hours. Can’t work properly because boss said I didn’t like the environment and also cause im autistic. It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: halloweed
Mc backstory tbh

• Love it

Forgive him and then go on with your life.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and Narcissus🥀
“only 3.4 percent of men live until 100” thats means you have insane anti aging genetics you lucky mofo

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, poopoohead and Narcissus🥀
“only 3.4 percent of men live until 100” thats means you have insane anti aging genetics you lucky mofo
He also has no diabetes and has normal blood sugar/pressure

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and arabcelxxx