My grandmas knife fell out her purse

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Basically we were shopping together and she tried to take out her wallet and the knife in her purse fell down, it also had blood on it so the cashier probably thought she accidently cut herself with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 23558
that disgusting slut probably fucks herself with that knife, she so old and her pussy so devoid of feeling that the bitch started fucking that shit with a blade ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 23558 and try2beme
that disgusting slut probably fucks herself with that knife, she so old and her pussy so devoid of feeling that the bitch started fucking that shit with a blade ☠️
I mean she would rather fuck herself with a razor shape blade than fuck with a manlet mexican with a small burrito innit

I mean she would rather fuck herself with a razor shape blade than fuck with a manlet mexican with a small burrito innit
Na she wants that taco Tuesday fuck gringo ayayayayayya!!!!! Ariba!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and BearBoy
You can’t read anyways with my cum in your eyes faggot
You have fantasies about cumming on boys. That makes you the faggot

You have fantasies about cumming on boys. That makes you the faggot
You have a good cum swallowing throat I give you that one!

You have a good cum swallowing throat I give you that one!
As if I’d touch the smelly dick of some homeless Dagestani cuck jfl. You must have me confused with one of the sheep you’ve been fucking.

As if I’d touch the smelly dick of some homeless Dagestani cuck jfl. You must have me confused with one of the sheep you’ve been fucking.
Yeah no shit you had your tongue out like a sheep and were all ready to suck my big stinky hairy cock clean like a good little slut! Was hard to see the difference innit!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Yeah no shit you had your tongue out like a sheep and were all ready to suck my big stinky hairy cock clean like a good little slut! Was hard to see the difference innit!
Gay. I’m going to another thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and BearBoy