my grandpa got a stroke.

K

kirahponto

Iron
this is an update to my last post about this

recently my grandpa was really sick,he was vomiting and was tired all the time,stayed in bed all day and kept commenting about a headache but he's 81 years old so its normal for someone that old to get sick easier and have health problems right? he also had high blood pressure and blood cancer
but still with all those health problems he still looked healthy,he always had a smile on his face and cracked jokes all the time
some days ago he went to my room a few minutes before midnight and asked "is (my name) here?" and that scared the shit out of me because i was literally 5 steps away from him and he couldn't see me,i know he has bad vision but it isn't that bad.

so me and my sister panicked and decided to call an ambulance,then he stayed in the hospital for one or two days they tested him for some things and then they let him out because apparently he didn't have anything? (what the fuck?),from what I've read on the internet its not possible to identify a stroke on the first stage but i don't think he was in the first stage there

when he came back home he was so much worse,he couldn't walk by himself but that's not even the worst part,he completely went insane,he kept doing things that don't even make sense,he couldn't use his legs but still tried to walk by himself,didn't want to eat anything for days and just wanted to sleep all the time in his bed

but the worst part is that he kept trying to go to the bathroom all the time BY HIMSELF,he can't use his legs and every time he tried to walk he would fall to the ground and then i would have to lift him up,he weighs something like 70kg so the rest of my family composed of old women couldn't do it,so i had to be there all the time to help him

then one day he fell on the bathroom,at that point i got used to it and just lifted him up and laid him down but literally MINUTES after he went back again to the bathroom but this time i watched him do it and even when i asked what he was doing he wouldn't answer,it was like he was hypnotized and that scared the shit out of me,i watched as he laid down on the floor in a fetal position and that's when flipped a switch on me and i said "yeah there's something fucking wrong with him BAD"
i went to grab him and asked "can i lift you up?" and he said "of course,son." then when i was carrying him to his bed he told me "please don't let me fall,i trust you" and that gave me chills.

then at that same night i was playing some fortnite on a room next to his and i heard a loud "stomp" like sound from the ground,i knew it was him falling 100% because I've heard it multiple times already since he was acting like that,this time when i came running to his room he was on the floor with his head bleeding and a pool of blood on the floor,i 100% believed he was dead for real,he wasn't moving so i called his name and he answered "I'm okay son,i just hit my head" then i picked him up and told him to sit on his bed and then he told everyone to leave his room and turn off the lights because he wanted to sleep,literally he was bleeding from his head and he ignored it and wanted to sleep? what the fuck there was something really wrong with him,we called the ambulance and he went to the hospital but at that time i 100% believed he had dementia or alzhaimers or something because that's not something a normal human does

when i was taking him to the ambulance he told me "its over for me,please take care of your sister.",for days i got the news that he was acting completely nonsense in the hospital,like he had no soul at all,didn't answer questions,didn't look at anyone it was like he didn't have no soul at all

yesterday i went to visit him for the first time since all that happened and he's completely different,my mom and grandma couldn't even make him say a word and the first thing i did when i came there was grabbing his hand and asking a simple question,"are you okay?" and then it was like he was waking up from a deep sleep/hypnosis idk and answered "yes", then i asked if anything was hurting and he replied "no" then i asked if he was hungry and he replied with "no"
then i noticed something,every time someone asked him a question with a lot of words or a complicated question it was like he didn't listen to it at all or his brain didn't process it,then i told my sister that was trying to ask questions to him to do the same,ask simple and short questions and it worked.
she asked if he remembered me and he replied "vavá" apparently that's the name of one of his brothers or something,he's dead i think
that means he thinks I'm his dead brother
then we asked if he remembers my sister and he got her name right,he remembers her,that's a good sign i think,and also i noticed that all the conversations we had with him had a 3-4 second duration and then it was like he turns off,or maybe loses completely the interest in the conversation,he just closes his eyes and its like he's sleeping again
we also mentioned the name my older sister that's living in rio de janeiro,when he heard her name he smiled for a brief moment and i also noticed that sometimes he shaked his head yes and no but it was so subtle that no one else noticed other than me because of the angle i was looking at him
so he can understand things but i think just simple things,and still takes a lot of effort.
i hope he gets better,he's 81 years old i don't know if there's any hope for him to come back to how he was but at least i hope he can live a good rest of his life

I'm just posting this because i wanted someone to talk to and also warn everyone here,to not ignore these signs,he mentioned he had a headache we also noticed he had a weird memory and days before everything went downhill he couldn't lift his arm. please take care of ur elders.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MedMogger, Junko, aber and 6 others
My condolences

• +1
Reactions: kirahponto
its over :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: kirahponto
My grandfather had a stroke back in 2016

Tell your grandpa to trust jesus as his only god who came 2000 years ago and sacrifice his blood for humans to gain access to heaven before too late. Looks like he only listen to your voice, jesus blood (If humans believe it) is literally a ticket free Entry into heaven. No matter the sin . -Learn free grace

Jesus-is-savior.com

i’m sorry bro. wishing u and ur family the best