my grandpa just died.

K

kirahponto

Iron
a while ago i made a post because i thought my grandpa had dementia,he was acting really weird and doing things that didn't make sense.
he also mentioned he was tired all the time and sick,was vomiting and staying in bed all day until one day he came to see me in my room and suddenly he said he couldn't see me,I was 5 steps from him probably and that was really weird,that same night he fell during the middle of the night and hit his head HARD on the ground,bled a lot and since then he was in the hospital acting weird but we saw some improvement,he was starting to speak, understand a little some things and he even ate something after I went to visit him.

those are the two posts I made about this and it has a lot of details of what happened with my grandpa and I don't want to talk about it again in this post,please if you are interested in it read these ones instead

I woke up today with my grandma hurrying me to get up from bed and go with her because something bad happened to my grandpa,literally two days ago i talked with him and everything was fine,the next day he felt great,he was talking a lot more,was happy and then the very next day he dies,crazy right.

my mother was his hospital companion because apparently it is obligatory to have one and my grandma told me my mom called her in the morning screaming on the phone and crying that her father died,she told me that she fed him some soup and a piece of mango and she heard he call her name "vivi" and a few moments after that he went to sleep,she thought he was sleeping but after some minutes he wasn't showing any breathing signs and she asked the nurse passing by and she confirmed he died.
crazy right,he couldn't remember anything but moments before he died he remembered her name
i think he knew he was going to die,i really believe it,i think old people can know when they are going to die but i really think he knew he was going to die because he told me "its over for me,take care of your sister" when he hit his head,before he went to the hospital that he died in.

anyways its really fucking weird to see someone dead,i never really thought much about that my family is getting old and they are going to die some day but when i looked at his dead body it actually felt so weird,it felt like it was not even real,like it was some sort of joke and he was going to wake up and tell everyone its a prank or something,even now that I'm home and everyone went to see him and cried and stuff like that it still doesn't feel real.

i wonder if he had that thing of remembering all of your life before you die,he got a really bad stroke and that was messing up with his memories,i hope he remembers me still before he died.
the funny part is that he always told everyone that he wanted to die without feeling and pain and didn't want to cause troubles and he literally did that,ironic right?

I've heard that he managed to say my mom's name before he died,my grandma name a day before and my sister name the first time we visited him and even smiled when we mentioned my older sister name but the only thing i can't take off my head is that he didn't get my name right when i went to visit him,two days before he died.

i don't know if this is a good idea but I'm gonna post a pic of him here

take care of your elders,and fuck strokes (CVA'S)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, ShowerMaxxing, eiegta and 3 others
He’s chilling with lord gandy now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Kaari, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I’m sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999 and 1 other person
congratulations man thats dope im happy to hear that or im sorry, whichever one

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger, matka, Kaari and 1 other person
Died of goy slop, that sucks brah

• +1
Reactions: Kaari