My granny today told me some blackpill

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Long story short, her grandpa was ugly and granny didnt wanted to marry him (she was preety like she described) but dude that she was suposed to marry died and he ended up marrying her. He could go to canada with his family but he was scared that she will leave him so he stayed.

Anyway, i think a lot about that, old hard times... I wish to know all those stories, off all those people. My ancestors, some of them were really brootal but not only them. What scares me, is that all those stories like being in the war, being in captivity like this ancestor was... Crazy stories but no one remember those people. sometimes i think, that i only sit in my room, while back then so much happened.. people fought for their lives, died as child, wars, all different things. Sometimes i have a lof of reflections about that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Blitz, Norwooder and 7 others
Based and granny pilled.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 1464, BigBiceps and 1 other person
quickly. Anyway i think about stories of those people and idk what next... i just want to see those stories. I dont want people to forget them. IN school they teached me aobut battles, dates and who won. But man who fought there? They had families who were worried.. Maybe mothers didnt saw their sons anymore? Maybe they died and their body never was buried properly? Thats sad man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
quickly. Anyway i think about stories of those people and idk what next... i just want to see those stories. I dont want people to forget them. IN school they teached me aobut battles, dates and who won. But man who fought there? They had families who were worried.. Maybe mothers didnt saw their sons anymore? Maybe they died and their body never was buried properly? Thats sad man

It's sad to think about those things true, millions of people died in wars without anyone ever knowing who they were.

Such is Humanity.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, SixFootManlet and Pietrosiek
There is no place left for dignity, memory, respect, in this individualist society.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and SixFootManlet
It's sad to think about those things true, millions of people died in wars without anyone ever knowing who they were.

Such is Humanity.
yeah, not only that. Stories of people in war prisons etc. Many poles were send to syberia after uprisings in 1831 and 1864. Maybe some of my ancestores died there... when i was in cmentary, i see so many forgoten graves.. idk who could be that person. Maybe he was bullied incel like me who decided to rope? idk i have no idea. Maybe he was poor guy who just tried to live his life? idk. I cant enjoy simple little things becouse of all that thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Norwooder, SixFootManlet and 1 other person