My grey cell friend won’t take any of my advice.

gustn

gustn

Bronze
We were at the gym and he said to me that he thinks that women care more about muscles then height. :lul: He also doesn’t care about what women think about him just because he has a gf🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Funnyunenjoyer1
We were at the gym and he said to me that he thinks that women care more about muscles then height. :lul: He also doesn’t care about what women think about him just because he has a gf🤷‍♂️
Let him cope you retard greycel

• +1
Reactions: Aero, horsefacin, Deleted member 45760 and 7 others
Ok let him live then and figure it out himself stop being that annoying ass blackpilled friend

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Aero, 5.5psl and 15 others
Women would pick a 5 10 gymmaxed dude over 6 2 fat or even lanklet
And 6 2 is best height for a man
So 5 10 and above is good
Main thing they care about is sufficient height difference between them and the guy

Also why do they want a taller guy? Because they are supposedly better protectors.

6ft dudes like Fedor Emilianenko fought 7 3 giants and destroyed them. The giants were also trained fighters, goes to show how crazy knowing how to fight really is

IMG 1063
IMG 1062

If anybody could beat Jon Jones, this 6ft dude would be the guy. Russian cool, calm and collected hitman. Never smiled even in any of his fights. Went on a 10 year win streak. Beat the best of the best in all categories. Outgrappled the top grapplers, outwrestled the top wrestlers, outstriked the best strikers

The greatest of all time, light work no reaction to juiced up Kevin Randleman

Oh yeah I forgot to say he’s on no roids, always tested. And beat guys on roids or giants or whoever

The true greatest of all time. The most dangerous man to go up against in hand to hand combat of all time

Height don’t matter if you know how to fight even at 5 8 you would beat guys who are 7 foot. Learn Judo and BJJ specifically for that

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Yerico7, bndar.337 and 2 others
Main thing they care about is sufficient height difference between them and the guy

Also why do they want a taller guy? Because they are supposedly better protectors.

6ft dudes like Fedor Emilianenko fought 7 3 giants and destroyed them. The giants were also trained fighters, goes to show how crazy knowing how to fight really is

View attachment 2955254View attachment 2955256

If anybody could beat Jon Jones, this 6ft dude would be the guy. Russian cool, calm and collected hitman. Never smiled even in any of his fights. Went on a 10 year win streak. Beat the best of the best in all categories. Outgrappled the top grapplers, outwrestled the top wrestlers, outstriked the best strikers

Oh yeah I forgot to say he’s on no roids, always tested. And beat guys on roids or giants or whoever

The true greatest of all time. The most dangerous man to go up against in hand to hand combat of all time

Height don’t matter if you know how to fight even at 5 8 you would beat guys who are 7 foot. Learn Judo and BJJ specifically for that

fuarkkk that video was so androgenic

• +1
Reactions: greycel
fuarkkk that video was so androgenic
Keep in mind bro
Kevin Randleman was at the top of his game in the prime
Everyone was scared of him
All the most dangerous guys on Earth

Watch this vid
RIP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Keep in mind bro
Kevin Randleman was at the top of his game in the prime
Everyone was scared of him
All the most dangerous guys on Earth

Watch this vid
RIP

I need to pick up a martial art. God I wanna fuck someone up so bad for no reasonnow

Well, he's a GrAY, so it's self-explanatory.

I need to pick up a martial art. God I wanna fuck someone up so bad for no reasonnow
You’ll learn the dangers of martial arts when you pick it up.
People die in the ring sometimes.. forget in the streets. To have blood on your hand will fuck you up more than incarceration or any amount of time in jail

Use it to exact revenge on only those who have done you wrong. Most importantly in life or death situations for you or your family

You’ll learn the dangers of martial arts when you pick it up.
People die in the ring sometimes.. forget in the streets. To have blood on your hand will fuck you up more than incarceration or any amount of time in jail

Use it to exact revenge on only those who have done you wrong. Most importantly in life or death situations for you or your family
100% not true but yeah it would suck to go to jail or get fucked up

• +1
100% not true but yeah it would suck to go to jail or get fucked up
You gotta realise that that blood on your hand is innocent
You don’t know the other dudes history, you’re not sure if he was an orphan never had parents from birth, and was forced to go down that life
You don’t know if he had a daughter dying and needed a transplant so he has to make quick cash for her, so he’s out there mugging people or else she will die
His actions and environment growing up led him to that particular situation.

It would fuck you up, no matter how dark triad you say you are faggot

I’ll only retaliate and try to kill if he has the intent to towards my family and friends, or myself
You’d see that too when you pick up the martial art

Start with any, just start.. you’ll pick up more during your journey

How tall is he

are you fucking retarded? Muscles and fighting can be accquired. You can never gain height. Height is more valuable. How stupid are you greycel? Muscles dont even pass onto your kids which explains why no bitch wants to have your kids manlet :lul:

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and LegitUser
are you fucking retarded? Muscles and fighting can be accquired. You can never gain height. Height is more valuable. How stupid are you greycel? Muscles dont even pass onto your kids which explains why no bitch wants to have your kids manlet :lul:
Like I showed you, height is not that important. Height might be more “valuable” but to a certain extent. That 6 foot guy was destroying 7 4 trained mass monsters, as a natural.

At the end of the day the one with the best genetics made it through, and that’s what women sought. If we were in cavemen days and you as a 6 4 dude were to go up against Fedor, he would make you watch him fuck your woman after he has crushed half the bones in your body leaving you in a pool of your own blood.

He also has better genetics than you to some degree better brain chemistry, due to his resilient mindset, humbleness and discipline. All 3 of which you lack.
Not to mention reach advantage, more natural strength etc.

You severely underestimate the importance of knowing how to fight, that is what will protect your woman her entire life. It will make her feel safe

Also I’m 6ft you narcy fag. This is my first post on a thread for manlets, this forum is just completely obsessed with statistics and has the “power-ranking” mindset.. peak autism. It’s either black or white for 90% of retards here including you, you braindead buffoon

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
Like I showed you, height is not that important. Height might be more “valuable” but to a certain extent. That 6 foot guy was destroying 7 4 trained mass monsters, as a natural.

At the end of the day the one with the best genetics made it through, and that’s what women sought. If we were in cavemen days and you as a 6 4 dude were to go up against Fedor, he would make you watch him fuck your woman after he has crushed half the bones in your body leaving you in a pool of your own blood.

He also has better genetics than you to some degree better brain chemistry, due to his resilient mindset, humbleness and discipline. All 3 of which you lack.
Not to mention reach advantage, more natural strength etc.

You severely underestimate the importance of knowing how to fight, that is what will protect your woman her entire life. It will make her feel safe

Also I’m 6ft you narcy fag. This is my first post on a thread for manlets, this forum is just completely obsessed with statistics and has the “power-ranking” mindset.. peak autism. It’s either black or white for 90% of retards here including you, you braindead buffoon
fighting is the most braindead thing you can possible do. It going to get you shot or killed or arrrested and fucked in the ass in prison. Then its a one way ticket to hell because you have to explain to God why you show off muh masculinity. Ofc fedor with a wide face and angular cheekbones would kill you. Ofc the 5'8 with mogger facial bonemass would beat the 6'2 with skinny face. Chances are the 6'2 has more bonemass in his height than your face. Anyways a 5'8 mogger wouldnt be on this site let alone talking about my cope mma. Most altercations would avoided since people instinctively would leave you alone.

Best genetics win/ enough with this rolling around on the ground nonsense. Fedor would rip your arm off and disregard your gayjitsu holds.

in summary, you are not a mogger because your on this site and typing the craziest copes.
also you proabbly 5'10 larping as 6foot

Fedor was defo on test lol, Japanese MMA testing in pride was nonexistent lol

fighting is the most braindead thing you can possible do. It going to get you shot or killed or arrrested and fucked in the ass in prison. Then its a one way ticket to hell because you have to explain to God why you show off muh masculinity. Ofc fedor with a wide face and angular cheekbones would kill you. Ofc the 5'8 with mogger facial bonemass would beat the 6'2 with skinny face. Chances are the 6'2 has more bonemass in his height than your face. Anyways a 5'8 mogger wouldnt be on this site let alone talking about my cope mma. Most altercations would avoided since people instinctively would leave you alone.

Best genetics win/ enough with this rolling around on the ground nonsense. Fedor would rip your arm off and disregard your gayjitsu holds.

in summary, you are not a mogger because your on this site and typing the craziest copes.
also you proabbly 5'10 larping as 6foot
I agree it’s the most braindead, that’s why I wrote this.
You don’t know the other dudes history, you’re not sure if he was an orphan never had parents from birth, and was forced to go down that life
You don’t know if he had a daughter dying and needed a transplant so he has to make quick cash for her, so he’s out there mugging people or else she will die

I’ll only retaliate and try to kill if he has the intent to towards my family and friends, or myself

It’s only good for self defence. Telling a girl you fight instantly turns her on, I’ve seen this myself being a deformed MTN carried cuz of eye area.. she started playing with her hair and asking me more questions

Guys on here fail to understand how rare a fighter really is, then a good one who’s still training and perfecting his craft
Also I’m laughing at this crazy cope about muhh bone mass wide face. Nigga my face is already very wide, my dad’s face is so wide he bends every large framed glasses he wears. Have you ever heard that before
No glasses actually fit him, they are all constricting his face width

I also have bone mass in my jaw and angular zygos that are downturned, but low in mass from extractions and orthodontic work I’ve had when younger. The reason I’m on this site though is not because of lack of bone mass, I bone mass mog the average normie so hard already despite having extractions
It’s because I’m downgrown because of orthodontic work
My family is filled with models, actual models.. and my sis is stacylite herself

Saying ppl would instinctively leave you alone if you are a mogger is bs. It’s more grounds to try to one up you. Especially if that person is a 5 8 manlet, then they will try to square up in your face

Fedor would not rip my arms off jfl. No human can do that, but you’re right the best genetics win. Which aren’t even bone mass… look at Jon jones. I’ve got more bone mass in my face than he does.
What he has is an 8inch reach advantage (that I do too nigga).. but on top of that he also has high calf insertions and very long legs to torso ratio- black ppl have this

If you know nothing about fighting, then humble yourself. I like the fact that you believe in God, but what would he have to say about ego. I’ve been watching the sport for many years to say the least. I also know how to fight to a degree that it’s bending your mind how a 6ft dude would beat a guy 7ft..
You are either tall and want to hold onto whatever little advantage you have in life, or you’re short and you’ve given up at even trying. Either way your mentality is wrong

Finally, 6ft on the dot in the morning with unoptimal puberty and childhood. Was obese for 15 yrs of my life approx, and have pulled around 3yrs worth of all nighters too

He who has potential and acknowledges can be saved, he who is content with what he is will not.

nigga you are greycel you fucking retard kys

Lol you Are like a true manlet ambassador

• +1
Lol you Are like a true manlet ambassador
Ig you're right haha, but yeah I feel bad for them
They don't understand this fact themselves, forget about others

Knowing how to fight>>>mass weight>>reach/limb length>height

And the entire reason women even go for height is because they think the taller guy can beat others in a fight. "my man would beat your man", is the mentality when they compare bf heights. They completely oblivious

But if you explained this to your chick and you were actually a good fighter, she would do anything for you

Nobody is innocent👿
iuts not about dark tried
i hate every single person on this planet, even my own family
I would be happy to extinguish someone's flame

• JFL
Nobody is innocent👿
iuts not about dark tried
i hate every single person on this planet, even my own family
I would be happy to extinguish someone's flame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
it s cringe but honestly i relate to that lin e so much and have since I was like 13 and im 25 nao
Not cringe. Normies just say it's cringe to be different. They'll label obsession with trying to get women/ better life prospects using lookism knowledge as cringe too.. They want everyone to fall into the herd mentality they share.

That being said, you're going down the wrong path brother
You'll realise it soon enough from one of your own life experiences, or somebody close to you
The question is, when will that be? Likely, when you're much older & your life is nearing an end
At which point you'll be left with nothing but regret

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Not cringe. Normies just say it's cringe to be different. They'll label obsession with trying to get women/ better life prospects using lookism knowledge as cringe too.. They want everyone to fall into the herd mentality they share.

That being said, you're going down the wrong path brother
You'll realise it soon enough from one of your own life experiences, or somebody close to you
The question is, when will that be? Likely, when you're much older & your life is nearing an end
At which point you'll be left with nothing but regret

View attachment 2956451
I don't know if I can really feel that way ever again.
The older I get, the more I realize that genuinely everyone is against me and would betray me without a second thought. I don't have anyone close to me. My family members do not give a shit about me and in retrospect they never truly did. People who aren't my family are much worse. I Just really cannot see life as anything more than an 8 billion party war between everyone. Things like love, empathy, etc are just fictional ideals that people wish were true. I don't believe such things. I hate hate hate every single person on this planet.

• +1
Fair point from him :lul:

I don't know if I can really feel that way ever again.
The older I get, the more I realize that genuinely everyone is against me and would betray me without a second thought. I don't have anyone close to me. My family members do not give a shit about me and in retrospect they never truly did. People who aren't my family are much worse. I Just really cannot see life as anything more than an 8 billion party war between everyone. Things like love, empathy, etc are just fictional ideals that people wish were true. I don't believe such things. I hate hate hate every single person on this planet.
Maybe it doesn't mean much from one stranger to another, but I would never betray you if I knew you
There are better people out there
I've got some friends who are even better humans than I am. But you are right. They are rare

And yes I agree about the family part. In fact my own family members have gone to Black Magicians to put curses on me; the rare few in the most rural parts of the world that are legit too.
I truly understand how deep that rabbit hole can go

But you should be incinerating all that negative energy around, not bathing in it.
Do what's right in every scenario, even if those around you never did

He sounds like he has Chad confidence. Doesn't care about his perceived flaws, and wants to self improve instead of worrying about something silly like height. As long as he doesn't try to claim he knows best or better than you, then he seems he's gonna do fine with the ladies

Ok let him live then and figure it out himself stop being that annoying ass blackpilled friend
unironically learned this the hard way. having sympathy gets you nowhere in life lol, always tell people what they want to hear.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
he'll get hit with the blackpill on his own

Maybe it doesn't mean much from one stranger to another, but I would never betray you if I knew you
There are better people out there
I've got some friends who are even better humans than I am. But you are right. They are rare

And yes I agree about the family part. In fact my own family members have gone to Black Magicians to put curses on me; the rare few in the most rural parts of the world that are legit too.
I truly understand how deep that rabbit hole can go

But you should be incinerating all that negative energy around, not bathing in it.
Do what's right in every scenario, even if those around you never did
If I am the only one who cares about me, then it should follow that the only meaningful positivity is to work in my own interests and to be an enemy to all of those around me, Wishing well for others is negativity as it drains you needlessly since others will not reciprocate and you are being manipulated.

• Hmm...
just let the nigga live stop being a cringe blackpilled friend

I agree it’s the most braindead, that’s why I wrote this.

It’s only good for self defence. Telling a girl you fight instantly turns her on, I’ve seen this myself being a deformed MTN carried cuz of eye area.. she started playing with her hair and asking me more questions

Guys on here fail to understand how rare a fighter really is, then a good one who’s still training and perfecting his craft
Also I’m laughing at this crazy cope about muhh bone mass wide face. Nigga my face is already very wide, my dad’s face is so wide he bends every large framed glasses he wears. Have you ever heard that before
No glasses actually fit him, they are all constricting his face width

I also have bone mass in my jaw and angular zygos that are downturned, but low in mass from extractions and orthodontic work I’ve had when younger. The reason I’m on this site though is not because of lack of bone mass, I bone mass mog the average normie so hard already despite having extractions
It’s because I’m downgrown because of orthodontic work
My family is filled with models, actual models.. and my sis is stacylite herself

Saying ppl would instinctively leave you alone if you are a mogger is bs. It’s more grounds to try to one up you. Especially if that person is a 5 8 manlet, then they will try to square up in your face

Fedor would not rip my arms off jfl. No human can do that, but you’re right the best genetics win. Which aren’t even bone mass… look at Jon jones. I’ve got more bone mass in my face than he does.
What he has is an 8inch reach advantage (that I do too nigga).. but on top of that he also has high calf insertions and very long legs to torso ratio- black ppl have this

If you know nothing about fighting, then humble yourself. I like the fact that you believe in God, but what would he have to say about ego. I’ve been watching the sport for many years to say the least. I also know how to fight to a degree that it’s bending your mind how a 6ft dude would beat a guy 7ft..
You are either tall and want to hold onto whatever little advantage you have in life, or you’re short and you’ve given up at even trying. Either way your mentality is wrong

Finally, 6ft on the dot in the morning with unoptimal puberty and childhood. Was obese for 15 yrs of my life approx, and have pulled around 3yrs worth of all nighters too
Nah you can guess the winner by bone mass / attractiveness. I predicted so many ufc fight bets by analyzing facial widths, cheekbones and i dont know jack shit about the fighters.

does he has a greatface ? honestly greatface mogg height sometimes

That’s not what I meant!