MY GROWTH PLATES ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED AT 5'6

ibzygo

ibzygo

beat my zygos till the skin starts to fall off
I was at doctor's today, I knew it would be the day when she would take me off GH and i accepted it, i was peaceful about it. I had to make some blood tests before like sugar, vitamins etc.. I also had to make and x-ray scan of my growth plates, I knew the results at least I had thought so.

My mom told me my growth plates would be open for several months more - that they were rated for around 15 years old.

Doc was going through the results, she was concerned by my testosterone which was around 1500, then she saw it - those fucking xrays pictures and told me I was fucking done. The growth plates looked like they belonged to a 17 year old.

As I said I knew she'd take me off treatment, but why did my mom lie to me? If she told me the truth I would steal AI from a pharmacy and take 12.5mg every day, I would have potential half an inch or maybe more.

But it is for the better maybe, if my life is over I am going to seek happiness in drugs.

Also, is my mom wrong for this, or am I wrong for blaming her.
:ogre:deppresion might kill me:ogre:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, moreplatesmoreweigh, eob and 11 others
honestly, I just want to die nowadays, good luck coping with 5'6

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newday*V3, Gaygymmaxx, moreplatesmoreweigh and 3 others
sexy pig GIF

Why don’t you try injecting stem cells and grow the factors into your plates like from the Mathis guide. It’s risky and there’s a good chance it won’t work but if your life is over you don’t really have anything to lose

Sorry boyo

Better to accept it now

Jestermaxxing works often

• Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Being short is the most brutal fate for a man. Hope you will be okay bhai

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Surfsup
I was at doctor's today, I knew it would be the day when she would take me off GH and i accepted it, i was peaceful about it. I had to make some blood tests before like sugar, vitamins etc.. I also had to make and x-ray scan of my growth plates, I knew the results at least I had thought so.

My mom told me my growth plates would be open for several months more - that they were rated for around 15 years old.

Doc was going through the results, she was concerned by my testosterone which was around 1500, then she saw it - those fucking xrays pictures and told me I was fucking done. The growth plates looked like they belonged to a 17 year old.

As I said I knew she'd take me off treatment, but why did my mom lie to me? If she told me the truth I would steal AI from a pharmacy and take 12.5mg every day, I would have potential half an inch or maybe more.

But it is for the better maybe, if my life is over I am going to seek happiness in drugs.

brooooo u should have starvemaxxed so ur a twink so u could get late puberty man. Then do all u could to get HGH. Rip bro. Fuck man i rlly do feel bad :feelswhy:

how do u look like tho bro

It's not even 170 cm... Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: watah

never heard of 1500 testosterone wtf. what is your dick size measurements when erect?

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Even with a chad face it would be hard to get a gf

Holy hell sometimes I gotta be more grateful that I'm not a manlet

Felt hurt for you just reading this , over for ur manlet ass, even lifts cant save you

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
how do u look like tho bro
mtn prettyboy
brooooo u should have starvemaxxed so ur a twink so u could get late puberty man. Then do all u could to get HGH. Rip bro. Fuck man i rlly do feel bad :feelswhy:
yeah i didnt know about it then, at least it gives me freedom, my life is over as fuck so i dont care about anything now

Why don’t you try injecting stem cells and grow the factors into your plates like from the Mathis guide. It’s risky and there’s a good chance it won’t work but if your life is over you don’t really have anything to lose
i dont have money, my parents earn around 20 000$ per year

Last edited:
Nigga at least ur taller than ur dad

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Carbine and watah
  • +1
Reactions: qazw and moreplatesmoreweigh
I guess some have worse days than me:lul:

@PseudoMaxxer another one of the gang?

Welcome lad. You've gained entry into the Manlet Maestro Associasion, those who are so far from God's light have no choice but to illicit assistance from the devil below.

The short nigga blight. But alas. Join me in world domination as we conquer from the bottom up.

Far too long lanklets have reigned. So we will make it rain with their blood. Join me brother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and ibzygo
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and (In)CelibatePsycho2
@PseudoMaxxer another one of the gang?

Welcome lad. You've gained entry into the Manlet Maestro Associasion, those who are so far from God's light have no choice but to illicit assistance from the devil below.

The short nigga blight. But alas. Join me in world domination as we conquer from the bottom up.

Far too long lanklets have reigned. So we will make it rain with their blood. Join me brother.
can i join? i'm 5'7

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i will go to work but my parents want me to tryhard in school, best thing i can think of is dealing
Sell drugs to crackwhores and addicts at 15 great idea bro :soy: