My Guide To Becoming A Exotic MULATTO PRETTYBOY SLAYER

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
Step one hair i need to hair max asap i have tried every hairstyle over the last years. The best hairstyle for mulattos or blacks in general is DREADS idc who says otherwise. Look online this is what all prime jb's want they will clown you for being a shorthaircel.
Af428e9703a64206766efcbcc5ba0971

This is also what im going for hair wise a drop fade with semi freeform dreads a bit on the bigger side tho

Second i need to Facial hair max i believe i look best with mustache and chin hair like Keith Powers (my father) so i will try to keep it like that.

Third i need to skinmax my skin is pretty flawless ngl but i need to maintain it by not eating and drinking junk shit.

For the fourth this i need to max out my height by working out and sleeping 10 hours a day so i can hit 5 9 min.

The fifth and final thing is teethmax i need braces bad and teeth whitening which i will get in 3 months.

By my graduation in 2024 i want to be a legit gigamogger (6 psl) I have a good base so this should be achievable i believe

Also i have been thinking of getting eye surgery once it gets safer to get hazel or light brown eyes. Or only get it in one eye to exotic max and make up some fake story or something.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, CyprusGD and AscendingHero
Start early with skincare products if u haven't..

Morning:
Wash
Toner
Retinol serum
Moisturizer with spf

Evening:
Wash
Toner
Eye cream
Glycolic acid
Moisturizer without spf

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Step one hair i need to hair max asap i have tried every hairstyle over the last years. The best hairstyle for mulattos or blacks in general is DREADS idc who says otherwise. Look online this is what all prime jb's want they will clown you for being a shorthaircel. View attachment 1901276
This is also what im going for hair wise a drop fade with semi freeform dreads a bit on the bigger side tho

Second i need to Facial hair max i believe i look best with mustache and chin hair like Keith Powers (my father) so i will try to keep it like that.

Third i need to skinmax my skin is pretty flawless ngl but i need to maintain it by not eating and drinking junk shit.

For the fourth this i need to max out my height by working out and sleeping 10 hours a day so i can hit 5 9 min.

The fifth and final thing is teethmax i need braces bad and teeth whitening which i will get in 3 months.

By my graduation in 2024 i want to be a legit gigamogger (6 psl) I have a good base so this should be achievable i believe

Also i have been thinking of getting eye surgery once it gets safer to get hazel or light brown eyes. Or only get it in one eye to exotic max and make up some fake story or something.
I am white why the fuck did I read this thread

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns