My gyno went away!

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Checked again today and I couldn't believe, but indeed the hard lump under my right nipple is gone. When I started working out, I realised that I had gyno under one nipple like a bit more than 1 year ago. Last time I checked it was maybe 3months ago, where it still had the same size as ever. Now it is basically gone.

So what have I been doing differently the past three months?

I haven't introduced a new supplement or changed my lifestyle. The only thing I did was loosing weight. But I lost even more weight (in a controlled way with high protein diet) one year ago and the gyno stayed. So I don't even think it has that much to do with me loosing weight.

I felt relatively high t the last months though, that was definitely something I noticed then already.

I also got a lot of sunlight in the summer, which before that I almost never got, so maybe its that. However I supplemented with vitamin d before that (not always though) and ate 5-10 eggs a day (contains vit d).

really have no idea what it was. I also realised that I got those jaw lines left and right of the mouth for the first time in my life. (didnt have them or didnt realise it atleast one year ago when I was lower bf than right now).

if all those things are really the result of improved hormone levels, then I'm definitely considering taking external testosterone to magnify those mentioned effects

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, Hero of the Imperium, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and goat2x
write this shit down @Lorsss

What age are you?

my gyno went away as well after my t levels increased

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and audreyen
You lowered Estrogen, that's why

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Danish_Retard
are you really using 20iu of GH everyday?
what are your results

Checked again today and I couldn't believe, but indeed the hard lump under my right nipple is gone. When I started working out, I realised that I had gyno under one nipple like a bit more than 1 year ago. Last time I checked it was maybe 3months ago, where it still had the same size as ever. Now it is basically gone.

So what have I been doing differently the past three months?

I haven't introduced a new supplement or changed my lifestyle. The only thing I did was loosing weight. But I lost even more weight (in a controlled way with high protein diet) one year ago and the gyno stayed. So I don't even think it has that much to do with me loosing weight.

I felt relatively high t the last months though, that was definitely something I noticed then already.

I also got a lot of sunlight in the summer, which before that I almost never got, so maybe its that. However I supplemented with vitamin d before that (not always though) and ate 5-10 eggs a day (contains vit d).

really have no idea what it was. I also realised that I got those jaw lines left and right of the mouth for the first time in my life. (didnt have them or didnt realise it atleast one year ago when I was lower bf than right now).

if all those things are really the result of improved hormone levels, then I'm definitely considering taking external testosterone to magnify those mentioned effects
nice, on the verge of making it

You never had gyno in the first place then. Gyno is not fat, it's breast tissue. Impossible to lose by losing weight.

Good for you though, a success story is always good to hear.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SexyMofo and ManzareK
You never had gyno in the first place then. Gyno is not fat, it's breast tissue. Impossible to lose by losing weight.

Good for you though, a success story is always good to hear.
nah bro I really had it. It was very minor, I don't think others could see it. But I could feel a lump behind my right nipple, felt like formable silicone, about 1cm in diamter. The reason why I'm very sure its gyno is that my left chest has nothing there. so it's not just fat. also my doctor confirmed it, but I dont think he even saw it tbh

nah bro I really had it. It was very minor, I don't think others could see it. But I could feel a lump behind my right nipple, felt like formable silicone, about 1cm in diamter. The reason why I'm very sure its gyno is that my left chest has nothing there. so it's not just fat. also my doctor confirmed it, but I dont think he even saw it tbh

So those teenagers who were given things like tamoxifene and raloxifene to treat gynecomastia could have just went to the gym and worked out to get it off them? Well, someone must get those dumb researchers fired then. So dumb of them!

Keeping in mind as well that the research that has been done on these compounds has been on PUBERTAL gyno (aka the easiest to treat) and only showed 70% success rate with half size reduction, I highly doubt you ever got hard gyno.

Even if you did, you yourself said it was a really small lump, so you might have just put on enough muscle around your chest area to hide it. Without taking anything real gyno wouldn't just go away on its own.

So those teenagers who were given things like tamoxifene and raloxifene to treat gynecomastia could have just went to the gym and worked out to get it off them? Well, someone must get those dumb researchers fired then. So dumb of them!

Keeping in mind as well that the research that has been done on these compounds has been on PUBERTAL gyno (aka the easiest to treat) and only showed 70% success rate with half size reduction, I highly doubt you ever got hard gyno.

Even if you did, you yourself said it was a really small lump, so you might have just put on enough muscle around your chest area to hide it. Without taking anything real gyno wouldn't just go away on its own.
I worked out for a whole year and it stayed exactly the same. So that alone will not help.

I got into puberty relatively late, so maybe it was forming in puberty and just now went away by itself idk.

As I said there was a hard lump behind one chest, and not in the other one (that I'm 100percent sure).

In the last 3 months I did not put on any significant muscle, I actually got weaker in the benchpress as a result of a half assed cut.

If the lump is really gone rn I cant say with certainty honestly, but it is reduced to a point, where it feels like there's just the subcutaneous layer of fat behind the nipple, and no lump. It feels very similar to the on the left.

I worked out for a whole year and it stayed exactly the same. So that alone will not help.

I got into puberty relatively late, so maybe it was forming in puberty and just now went away by itself idk.

As I said there was a hard lump behind one chest, and not in the other one (that I'm 100percent sure).

In the last 3 months I did not put on any significant muscle, I actually got weaker in the benchpress as a result of a half assed cut.

If the lump is really gone rn I cant say with certainty honestly, but it is reduced to a point, where it feels like there's just the subcutaneous layer of fat behind the nipple, and no lump. It feels very similar to the on the left.

Most pubertal gyno goes away on its own. And if it doesn't you can usually get rid of it without much difficulty because the fat hasn't hardened into breast tissue yet.

update: gyno is back again (or maybe it never was truly gone), now it is much smaller than it was initially though.

Believe it or not, but I have been feeling lower test in the past week, today my voice was really weak. I think I'm overdoing it a bit on the cut, I eat almost no carbs, maybe 40g of carbs a day max. Other than that still have my comfortable lifestyle to remain low cortisol, havent really been outside a lot in the past day, lost all my color from the holidays by now, but I do take some vit d supplements. It is crazy how complicated everything is, but I think I'm just very sensitive to my environment, and even little things seem to be able to throw my hormonal balance off. Anyways I hope it doesnt get worse than it is rn.