my hair is so dry rn

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
what products other than conditioner (cause i use keto shampoo and biotin+collagen conditioner twice a week) can i use to hydrate my hair??

fuck its because i've started swimming so much lately JFL

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
stop using shampoo

fuck its because i've started swimming so much lately JFL
Swimming pools will wreck ur hair, wear a cap like those professional swimmers do, chlorine will dry ur hair out

stop using shampoo
it's only twice a week because the shampoo is legit for hair thicknkess (2% ketoconazole)
i need some deep conditioning products

Swimming pools will wreck ur hair, wear a cap like those professional swimmers do, chlorine will dry ur hair out
yeah i needa buy one real quick
actually ill jsut swim in a shower cap JFLLL

You'll need:

Olive oil

Saran wrap

A warm towel

& Shampoo to get it all out with

First you'll need olive oil. Put some olive oil in a cup, enough of it to cover all of your hair. Then microwave it so it's warm. Whenever it's warm, put it on your hair. After you have all the slimy olive oil on your head, cover your hair with the saran wrap and put a warm towel over it like a turban. Then wait until all of it cools down, and when you take a shower, shampoo it twice. DO NOT use conditioner!! I used conditioner the first time I did this(because I had a 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner) and ew was my hair greasy. It'll still feel sort of slimy, but whenever you dry it it should be soft and fluffy. GL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
You'll need:

Olive oil

Saran wrap

A warm towel

& Shampoo to get it all out with

First you'll need olive oil. Put some olive oil in a cup, enough of it to cover all of your hair. Then microwave it so it's warm. Whenever it's warm, put it on your hair. After you have all the slimy olive oil on your head, cover your hair with the saran wrap and put a warm towel over it like a turban. Then wait until all of it cools down, and when you take a shower, shampoo it twice. DO NOT use conditioner!! I used conditioner the first time I did this(because I had a 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner) and ew was my hair greasy. It'll still feel sort of slimy, but whenever you dry it it should be soft and fluffy. GL.
thanks ill try this

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
get a buzzcut and it will stop being dry