my hair keeps growing upward i cant get it to fall down i got 2c hair can anybody recommand me some product for this shit

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
litterally the only think thats keeping it down is a cap but i hate wearing those

You just need to keep letting it grow until gravity takes over.

Temporarily/Short term you can use butch wax to make them fall down.
yea well the problem is when they grow they arent thick enough to fall down so it looks like a afro so unless this wax works i might buy it but is it the Lucky Tiger Cru Butch & Control Wax 3.5oz from amazon cuz i dont wanna make mistake

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
litterally the only think thats keeping it down is a cap but i hate wearing those
I have the same problem as you
Just let it grow in the front as if it was a fringe while cutting the top so you don't like a bird nest and it should fall off slowly on your forehead tbh

Kinda like this:

Attachments

• mens-curly-hair.jpg
    mens-curly-hair.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
  • natural-curly-hair-fringe-low-fade.jpg
    natural-curly-hair-fringe-low-fade.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
I have the same problem as you
Just let it grow in the front as if it was a fringe while cutting the top so you don't like a bird nest and it should fall off slowly on your forehead tbh

Kinda like this:
what kind of product does that? my hair keep going from curly to wavy every 20 min

what kind of product does that? my hair keep going from curly to wavy every 20 min
My hair is naturally 2b/2c I don't do anything to make it curly I just use pomade to make it shine more and tidier

I'f you're isn't naturally curly don't use anything to make it curly, if it's not naturally straight don't use anything to straighten it. Embrace your hair type

• +1
Reactions: kalluss