Firefly

Iron
How long will I feel this pain? :cry:

Pics or it didn't happen boyo

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Pics or GTFO

How long will I feel this pain? :cry:
What pain? I felt no pain after hair transplant except my donor area was itching as fuck.

Attachments

• 1667141205231.png
    1667141205231.png
    870.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
5,500 grafts, it's been like 6 days already and it hurts all the time, I don't know what to do :(
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5,500 grafts, it's been like 6 days already and it hurts all the time, I don't know what to do :(
I got 3000 grafts. I understand 5500 grafts are a lot for a 2 day surgery and it might have fucked up your scalp real good.
Why don't you contact your hair transplant clinic and ask them for help. Was the surgery in Turkey or some 3rd world?

I got 3000 grafts. I understand 5500 grafts are a lot for a 2 day surgery and it might have fucked up your scalp real good.
Why don't you contact your hair transplant clinic and ask them for help. Was the surgery in Turkey or some 3rd world?
they did it one 13 hours sitting

they did it one 13 hours sitting
Jesus christ that sounds bad. Where was that clinic?
And you don't go to follow up appointments? I had the first one after 7 days

Caging.. don't get ur shit done at a HT mill in Istanbul, it's a recipe for disaster

share b/a pics in dm
Cat Please GIF by Atinum

the baldcel life :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
share b/a pics in dm
Cat Please GIF by Atinum
too early for after results, the HT was only 6 months ago the results are not complete yet. anyway it looked like this 1 day after surgery

3052440 2987765 IMG 20220417 103301 1