My hairline is receding or it’s just maturing ? Finasteride ??????

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
64E42F6B 68FC 43E4 B2B3 7659DF6CFF1E

finestride

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
some people recede into a mature hairline around 17-22ish, then their hairline pretty much stays like that until early to mid 30s and it starts to receed again

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Copemaxxing
some people recede into a mature hairline around 17-22ish, then their hairline pretty much stays like that until early to mid 30s and it starts to receed again
So it’s maturing then? Should I start finasteride ? Can’t lose my hair man wtf

Quite obviously receding. Jump on the big 4 ASAP.

post older pics with timeframe, does look like it's receding though.

Dermaroll+Min+RU58441. Highly recommended effective regimen while minimizing side effects. Make sure your sleep is good and you dont eat like shit.

What are the genetics of your parents? If both sides have mature hairlines I wouldn't worry too much right now.

What are the genetics of your parents? If both sides have mature hairlines I wouldn't worry too much right now.
Dad full of hair in 50s and mum a mature hairline.

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy
Lifefuel

Dermaroll+Min+RU58441. Highly recommended effective regimen while minimizing side effects. Make sure your sleep is good and you dont eat like shit.
Good

You're shaved head so you might aswell dermaroll, essential oils (If you want to not be on minox for the rest of your life), and scalp massage/brushing.

How old are you?

Wait another year and if your hairline recedes, go to doctor...the only way is finasteride

derma rolling + minnox is horrible forccollagen