Reactions: noonespecial
its gonna be ok boyo hop on dut and it will fix
I think it is but not sure cause my hairline have looked receding my whole life

• Love it
Reactions: Da Joos
find a telegram group for steroids and buy finasteride from them

• +1
What do you need for a recept from the doctor?
dermatologist looks at your hair and sees if the folicles are shrinking, but you wont get anything because you are 17, they will just say to wait till 18

• +1
dermatologist looks at your hair and sees if the folicles are shrinking, but you wont get anything because you are 17, they will just say to wait till 18
Brutal they are setting you up for failureq

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Took a quick look at your post history. Damm, god really must hate your guts, dude. My avi is literally you

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Suns9999 and noonespecial
wait till you 21. I mean, dht is important in puberty and maybe you and your dick grows till your 21 I wouldn't risk it. You should try maintain with minox + dermaroller and when you about to hit 21 jump on fin. And start to save money for future hair transplant you will need it in 10 years, even if you are preventing with fin and minox.

• +1
wait till you 21. I mean, dht is important in puberty and maybe you and your dick grows till your 21 I wouldn't risk it. You should try maintain with minox + dermaroller and when you about to hit 21 jump on fin. And start to save money for future hair transplant you will need it in 10 years, even if you are preventing with fin and minox.
If I were receding which I found out I weren't I'd hop on fin and minox now

Took a quick look at your post history. Damm, god really must hate your guts, dude. My avi is literally you
I read it wrong I thought you said I hate myself which I don't but yes I was dealt with some bad cards