My hairloss situation

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
16yo dude here, noticing that my hairline is thinning.

My left side is nw0 but is thinning (not noticeable yet), however my right temple is NW2, and recently I noticed that it also started thinning but in a weird way, like in the middle of the V pattern

I visited a derm not long ago

The derm basically told me that I don't have MPB, but didn't seem to understand when I started talking about hair minuaturization that I experienced and rushed me out. Gave me some hair supplements pills and some bullshit spray + shampoo that is supposed to grow out hair but doesn't contain minox or a DHT blocker.

Now, since Ive started noticing that my right temple is thinning (as said earlier) and its already NW2, i became realllyy worried
I think I should stop this bullshit spray and start minoxidil, please redpill me on this:
  • Will my hairline grow back?
  • Will it reverse the thinning?
  • Are there any risks or side effects for my age? Especially looksmaxing wise?
  • What happens if I stop it? Will all my hair fall down or just the new hair?
  • Hows the shedding process? Is it noticeable?
Also, anyway to convince parents?
Will I lose all my hair if I stop using minoxidil someday?

Thanks guys, really waiting for your input on this, this is getting too much for me to deal with lol

Last edited:

good luck thats all i can tell ya

• So Sad
Reactions: Loko88
dont waste ur money on derms, they're mostly shit about hairloss. see a transplant surgeon, they'll prescribe u finasteride no problem. if you dont want to see a derm (imo waste of money when you know the problem) order off of alldaychemist.com

theyre legit and relatively quick. been using them for 2 years now, no issues and real, quality meds.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
dont waste ur money on derms, they're mostly shit about hairloss. see a transplant surgeon, they'll prescribe u finasteride no problem. if you dont want to see a derm (imo waste of money when you know the problem) order off of alldaychemist.com

theyre legit and relatively quick. been using them for 2 years now, no issues and real, quality meds.
I cannot start fin, like its not my choice but if I start it now at my age its litterally stopping any facial and other T developement changes such as frame, dick...

I cannot start fin, like its not my choice but if I start it now at my age its litterally stopping any facial and other T developement changes such as frame, dick...
I see. Well, then learn to embrace it now because balding at 16 you have agressive hairloss and you'll be bald eventually. Tough break.

I see. Well, then learn to embrace it now because balding at 16 you have agressive hairloss and you'll be bald eventually. Tough break.
Impossible. Without hair I go from average to uglyasf/10. Wont give up no matter what :(

Impossible. Without hair I go from average to uglyasf/10. Wont give up no matter what :(
There's other topical options, but they're not FDA regulated...Hopefully minoxidil can hold you until you can take Fin, then get a transplant. Luckily in the future there will be more options for treating and somewhat reversing hair loss. Also, try dermarolling. Good luck.

There's other topical options, but they're not FDA regulated...Hopefully minoxidil can hold you until you can take Fin, then get a transplant. Luckily in the future there will be more options for treating and somewhat reversing hair loss. Also, try dermarolling. Good luck.
thank you. When I turn 18 or 19 I will hop on RU58841 asap...
bump, anyone can plz answer my questions on minox? answers on the internet aren't really clear...

Last edited: