My "happiness" levels are 100% based on the way i look

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
When i look at myself in the mirror and i look good i get a ton of energy to do a lot of stuff be productive go to the gym and all that shit but when dont like the way i look i get super low energy depressed and life gets pointless. Im up and down like this all the time, is there a way to get out of this circle?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, DidntRead, RAITEIII and 5 others
Yes. Stop thinking PSL is everything and go gymmaxx. Doesn't matter what you look like or how you feel, you can still lift. Eventually you will be ripped chadlite we're all gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
same

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Same here. It’s horrible, I actually got diagnosed with Body Dysmorphia Disorder.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
If I had anteface I’d be happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
When i look at myself in the mirror and i look good i get a ton of energy to do a lot of stuff be productive go to the gym and all that shit but when dont like the way i look i get super low energy depressed and life gets pointless. Im up and down like this all the time, is there a way to get out of this circle?
Don't act special. Everybody's happiness level here is based on their looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and onnysk
Legit, son

if this you in avi you look very good, doesnt matter what any autists here rate you psl

why?

diamond studded nt pheno
If I had anteface I’d be happy
Indeed

knowing your bones are good at all times trumps being better looking by means of softmaxxing (skin, hair) imo

• +1
Reactions: KEy21