My Hardmaxxing Plan

B

bonesmasher187

Iron
I am planning to hardmaxx in about 2 years when i turn 21. Right now I am LTN and I am thinking about Hardmaxxing my Eye Area and my Jaw Area. I thought about the following surgeries which would fix my biggest failos:

Eye Area:
I have terrible lower and upper Eye Support so:
Supra Orbital Rim Implants
Infra Orbital Rim Implants
Brow Ridge Implant - I literally have no Brow Ridge
Cheeckbone Implants - To help fix my ESR Ratio of 0.48

Botox for my eyebrows - My eyebrows are already thick and dark but way too high set (I have to see where they are once i get my implants)
Fillers for UUE - I do have mild UUE
Blue Contacts - Will help with phenotype (I have black hair and my skin is pretty pale so this should help)

Jaw:

Jaw Implants - My Jaw is ok in width but its asymmetrical and not really angular
Gonion Implants - My gonial angle is about 120° which is awful and they are also flared inwards
Genioplasty - My Chin to philtrum ratios is about 1:1.4 so I would just make it a bit longer and also fix my bad chin projection

In theory would this be enough to ascend to HTN? The only other failo I have is my midface ratio at around 0.9. All the other failos should be fixed with the procedures mentioned above. Did anyone go trough any of the surgeries listed and can share their experience with me? Also will 25-30k in € will be enough for all of this?
Thanks in advance!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, NZb6Air, maxxerlord and 2 others
Im mastrubating to your hardmaxxing plan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, cosmopolitanlover, DarkAscender and 3 others
HTN is invisible nowadays, might aswell get a skull transplant, htn gets NO recognition in the modern day:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender and wastedspermcel
Better than being subhuman i guess
its like going from -2 to 4 /10, the only thing that would change is you wont get bullied, and thats the bare minimum to not rope

• WTF
Reactions: wastedspermcel
its like going from -2 to 4 /10, the only thing that would change is you wont get bullied, and thats the bare minimum to not rope
Kinda true yeah, I will still try tho no need to rope

Brow Ridge Implant
Same thing

Cheeckbone Implants
Same implant
Fillers for UUE
Botox for my eyebrows
fixed by supras
Jaw Implants - My Jaw is ok in width but its asymmetrical and not really angular
Gonion Implants - My gonial angle is about 120° which is awful and they are also flared inwards
Genioplasty - My Chin to philtrum ratios is about 1:1.4 so I would just make it a bit longer and also fix my bad chin projection
trimax w/ jaw angles
25-30k in € will be enough for all of this?
yes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: overtier1011, DarkAscender, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Same thing

Same implant

fixed by supras

trimax w/ jaw angles

yes
Do you know any good surgeon in Europe who could do that? I thought about Pagnoni but I am quite unsure

unless he gets this done in a sewer in kolkatta idk how his budget will be enough
Aren’t trimax and bimax expensive as fuck in the US? I think in other parts of the world (not talking about India) the prices are more reasonable

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Fuck your hardmaxxing plan, we couldnt care less , if you thinking about doing appointments then make your thread , btw i dont what colour you are ,but idk if this shi will ascend you to higher then low htn

I am planning to hardmaxx in about 2 years when i turn 21. Right now I am LTN and I am thinking about Hardmaxxing my Eye Area and my Jaw Area. I thought about the following surgeries which would fix my biggest failos:

Eye Area:
I have terrible lower and upper Eye Support so:
Brow Ridge Implant - I literally have no Brow Ridge
Cheeckbone Implants - To help fix my ESR Ratio of 0.48

Botox for my eyebrows - My eyebrows are already thick and dark but way too high set (I have to see where they are once i get my implants)
Fillers for UUE - I do have mild UUE
Blue Contacts - Will help with phenotype (I have black hair and my skin is pretty pale so this should help)

Jaw:

In theory would this be enough to ascend to HTN? The only other failo I have is my midface ratio at around 0.9. All the other failos should be fixed with the procedures mentioned above. Did anyone go trough any of the surgeries listed and can share their experience with me? Also will 25-30k in € will be enough for all of this?
Thanks in advance!
Nigga thats like maybe 50k if you want good surgeons or else…..
Thailand is your best friend

• +1
Reactions: bonesmasher187
Nigga thats like maybe 50k if you want good surgeons or else…..
Thailand is your best friend
Even if its 50k which i doubt with Pagnoni, i still have 2 years to get the money. I'll get like 6k for the next 9months working slavewage and afterwards I am gonna work for 1 year shift and get like 25k. I also have 20k saved up so even if its that expensive I'll still get the surgery easily

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008
Even if its 50k which i doubt with Pagnoni, i still have 2 years to get the money. I'll get like 6k for the next 9months working slavewage and afterwards I am gonna work for 1 year shift and get like 25k. I also have 20k saved up so even if its that expensive I'll still get the surgery easily
hope the best for you my nigga :D

• +1
Reactions: bonesmasher187