my hate for non vegans is insane

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
gosh i hate meat eaters

not only do they hurt themselves with dying pre maturely from chronic diseases and heart attack BUT THEY FUCKING PROMOTE THE ANIMAL HOLOCAUST

inb4 muh bait, im vegan for 6 years . i am doing well, im bench pressin 275 lbs , come and fucking fight me in the cage i will absolutely demolish your dumb animal abusing head

this message is specifically to @RichardSpencel and people like him. ENJOY YOUR FUCKING ACNE, FAGGOT

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nigger
Sv3rige Irrefutable Sigma GIF - Sv3rige Irrefutable Sigma - Discover &  Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: mike21, NoseProphecy and Deleted member 52345
I know a Jew when I see one

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
stfu i will behead u, force a sheep to eat u and then eat the sheep

Do your research
I don’t give a flying shit about that. I just posted this to hurt your feelings, not to prove a point. I love McDonald’s, I love Hot dogs, I love KFC, go fuck yourself. If you vegans ever ban meat for me I will just eat you. Yes, I will become a cannibal if necessary but I will never stop eating meat.

I don’t give a flying shit about that. I just posted this to hurt your feelings, not to prove a point. I love McDonald’s, I love Hot dogs, I love KFC, go fuck yourself. If you vegans ever ban meat for me I will just eat you. Yes, I will become a cannibal if necessary but I will never stop eating meat.
Killing other humans is illegal, you will have to change your mental asylum for jail

Killing other humans is illegal
I wouldn’t kill you. I would just cut off your leg and eat it in front of you, while you’re still alive. I’m not a murderer lol that shit is inhumane

carnivore is bad

vegan is bad

balanced diet is good

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232