my height ascension

K

KB_maxxer

Iron
im 1 month from being 17 and currently 5'7/170cm).
im want to reach at least 5'9(175cm).
currently im also kinda overweight but losing fat, im not counting calories realy just, eating natural like meat(mainly beef), organs(cow heart and liver), dairy(raw cow milk and some cheese), eggs(min 4 a day) and fruit for carbs(ananas, melon, watermelon...) and cook in butter for the nutrients.
sleeping 8h, using no alarm just waking up naturraly.
i do 10k stemps a day sprinting, jumping(masaai jumps, high jumps) and shadow skipping with weight, but right now i prefer to play basketball.
i also train in muay thai to loose fat and if i want to become a fighter i'd want to be a bit taller.
i take a lot of sunlight and still take 6000UI of vitamin D3(it comes with K2); i plan on taking magnesium too.
My brother is over 6'0, and had shit diet and sleep.
from my 16th brithday ive grown like 3-4cm but fro my age i look pretty young, still dont have the full beard of my dad which my brother has.
for stretching ive bought a pull up bar for the best dead hang, then cobra stretch.
can i make it? give advice pls??

currently im also kinda overweight but losing fat, im not counting calories realy just, eating natural like meat(mainly beef), organs(cow heart and liver), dairy(raw cow milk and some cheese), eggs(min 4 a day) and fruit for carbs(ananas, melon, watermelon...) and cook in butter for the nutrients.
i do 10k stemps a day sprinting, jumping(masaai jumps, high jumps) and shadow skipping with weight, but right now i prefer to play basketball.
i also train in muay thai to loose fat and if i want to become a fighter i'd want to be a bit taller.
i take a lot of sunlight and still take 6000UI of vitamin D3(it comes with K2); i plan on taking magnesium too.
from my 16th brithday ive grown like 3-4cm but fro my age i look pretty young, still dont have the full beard of my dad which my brother has.
for stretching ive bought a pull up bar for the best dead hang, then cobra stretch.
how often do u shave your mustache (if u do) and do u grow pubes fast?

how often do u shave your mustache (if u do) and do u grow pubes fast?
i shave my mustace 1 a week, but it dosent grow much long, my pubes i shaved like a few months back and still havent grow as long as they were before

i shave my mustace 1 a week, but it dosent grow much long, my pubes i shaved like a few months back and still havent grow as long as they were before
tbh I'd say you can reach 5'9 without doing anything special but if you do everything u said u would I think you'd get there for sure. you can use ai and smth like mk677 to ensure you get there but i really dont think u need to. once youre done growing you could take glucosamine to keep ur morning height and that would essentially add an inch but don't take it yet bc ive heard it can stunt growth. just sleep a lot, get a shit ton of protein in, keep doing cardio daily, and im pretty positive youll get there.

tbh I'd say you can reach 5'9 without doing anything special but if you do everything u said u would I think you'd get there for sure. you can use ai and smth like mk677 to ensure you get there but i really dont think u need to. once youre done growing you could take glucosamine to keep ur morning height and that would essentially add an inch but don't take it yet bc ive heard it can stunt growth. just sleep a lot, get a shit ton of protein in, keep doing cardio daily, and im pretty positive youll get there.
thanks man, ive heard about mk677, but havent found a site to buy it from(if i even buy it) im from italy so i dont even know if its lega here

thanks man, ive heard about mk677, but havent found a site to buy it from(if i even buy it) im from italy so i dont even know if its lega here
Yeah dw tbh, I don't think you need it. Just make sure u do everything u said you're doing everyday and stay consistent, its easy to burnout making sure u do all that even though its simple stuff

Yeah dw tbh, I don't think you need it. Just make sure u do everything u said you're doing everyday and stay consistent, its easy to burnout making sure u do all that even though its simple stuff
like, when school starts tho i could probably do only do saturady and monday basket ball, so instead ill do sprints, jumps...
maybe i can do at least 30min of bastet, siince my time is goinf to be limited becasue of muay tahi.

like, when school starts tho i could probably do only do saturady and monday basket ball, so instead ill do sprints, jumps...
maybe i can do at least 30min of bastet, siince my time is goinf to be limited becasue of muay tahi.
that's fine, muay thai is cardio anyway so I wouldn't worry too much. Try maybe doing lots of max effort sprints and/or daily sauna for like 10 min. Both are shown to increase HGH greatly.

that's fine, muay thai is cardio anyway so I wouldn't worry too much. Try maybe doing lots of max effort sprints and/or daily sauna for like 10 min. Both are shown to increase HGH greatly.
yeah, like when i cant do basket ill just sprint at least

you should be fine, like i said just be consistent and once you stop growing use glucosamine and more than likely you'll reach your goal. gl brother
should i alredy take glucosamine? and if i take it should i take glucosamine chondroitin?
btw i a bit ill go play basket, and in the evening is the last muay thai lesson untill september.
hope you reach your goals too brother.

should i alredy take glucosamine? and i take it should i take glucosamine chondroitin?
btw i a bit ill go play basket, and in the evening is the last muay thai lesson untill september.
hope you reach your goals too brother.
Do not take glucosamine yet, theres some stuff about it stunting your growth. You should onlu use it once you're done growing, and yes use glucosamine chondroitin.

You need to start saving for LL. It will give you 5'10 which is still dwarf height but you can use 3 inch lifts for 6'1 which is still below average but you will at least feel in a normal range.

Same my condition I am also going to be 17 by next month and my height is 5'7.5 or 5'8 but i want atleast 5'10,5'11 can anyone please tell the secret of they now
Condition :- I don't have money so can't buy any meat is there any natural way please tell

Same my condition I am also going to be 17 by next month and my height is 5'7.5 or 5'8 but i want atleast 5'10,5'11 can anyone please tell the secret of they now
Condition :- I don't have money so can't buy any meat is there any natural way please tell
Bro, yeah pretty much same condition as me but you are not fat at least