My Height Maxxing Stack

RoadtoCurryChad

RoadtoCurryChad

Iron
So this is what I plan to run for a month or two really for the purpose of keeping my growth plates open and mostly seeing if I have any major side effects for the compounds I will be taking.

Also shout out to anyone who made a height maxxing guide or list of stuff they use b/c I probably have seen it as I have spent several hours doing my due diligence on this shit.

So without further ado.

Mk 677 (swiss chem)
10 mg first month then 50 mg second month
(https://moreplatesmoredates.com/mk-677-best-hgh-alternative/) (info regarding different igf levels produces by 10 vs 50 mg)

also should see sum extra gains from it too

Aromasin (https://otc-online-store.com/aromasin-buy-online-exemestane?search=aromasin )
6.25 mg
also gonna get blood work done to see if my estrogen levels are low enough to keep my plates open)

Berberine (amazon)
(helps lower blood sugar levels which can be elevated from Mk 677)

Glucosamine + Chondroitin (amazon)

lots of data the supports join + bone health and could help me grow more

Melatonin (amazon)
mk should give me even better sleep but will try it out to help me sleep as sleep is the best time for recovery and growth

SAM-E + MSM (Amazon)
Supposed to increase DNA Metalation which has some correlation to positive bone growth

Calcium (Amazon)
no explanation required

Vit D + B1+ B2 (Amazon)
All three are supposed to be the most important vitamins for longitudinal bone growth

Boron (Amazon)
Some evidence to show birts growing taller also some people on the site said it might work so fuck it

I will eventually add CJC+ dac to make my hgh crazy but not for now

The total cost is roughly 250$ but it's not monthly as you won't need to refill this shit every month just starting cost then like 50$ every so often to refill what you run out of

Current height is 5'11 open growth plates hoping to ascend not to just get women but also to mog men (or just stand on par as Gen Z kids are fucking tall) and be successful in business as like 60% of Fortune 500 ceo are 6 ft plus men.

I will continue to research more supplements to could have some benefit to growing but I have the basics.

Any suggestions are much appreciated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, ValhallaSoldier, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Strontium citrate, the most effective bone building supplement that exists. It's basically a heavier version of calcium. Increases bone density by 15%.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, 5.5psl and thereallegend
pretty limited stack but an ok start

So this is what I plan to run for a month or two really for the purpose of keeping my growth plates open and mostly seeing if I have any major side effects for the compounds I will be taking.

Also shout out to anyone who made a height maxxing guide or list of stuff they use b/c I probably have seen it as I have spent several hours doing my due diligence on this shit.

So without further ado.

Mk 677 (swiss chem)
(https://moreplatesmoredates.com/mk-677-best-hgh-alternative/) (info regarding different igf levels produces by 10 vs 50 mg)

Aromasin (https://otc-online-store.com/aromasin-buy-online-exemestane?search=aromasin )
6.25 mg
also gonna get blood work done to see if my estrogen levels are low enough to keep my plates open)

Berberine (amazon)

Melatonin (amazon)
mk should give me even better sleep but will try it out to help me sleep as sleep is the best time for recovery and growth

SAM-E + MSM (Amazon)
Supposed to increase DNA Metalation which has some correlation to positive bone growth

Calcium (Amazon)
no explanation required

Vit D + B1+ B2 (Amazon)
All three are supposed to be the most important vitamins for longitudinal bone growth

Boron (Amazon)
Some evidence to show birts growing taller also some people on the site said it might work so fuck it

The total cost is roughly 250$ but it's not monthly as you won't need to refill this shit every month just starting cost then like 50$ every so often to refill what you run out of

Current height is 5'11 open growth plates hoping to ascend not to just get women but also to mog men (or just stand on par as Gen Z kids are fucking tall) and be successful in business as like 60% of Fortune 500 ceo are 6 ft plus men.

I will continue to research more supplements to could have some benefit to growing but I have the basics.

how old?

Strontium citrate, the most effective bone building supplement that exists. It's basically a heavier version of calcium. Increases bone density by 15%.
15% holy

Gonna look this shit up

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and IndraBC
Are you heightmaxxers not worried of deforming your face/head with HGH? Surely if you increase it enough to raise height you will significantly change your face/head bones also.

Like if you go from 5'11 to 6 foot but become ugly in the process is it really a looksmax, better be GL 5'11/5'10 than ogre 6 foot? That's assuming it even works to increase height which it might not and you might ogrify yourself for nothing

Are you heightmaxxers not worried of deforming your face/head with HGH? Surely if you increase it enough to raise height you will significantly change your face/head bones also.

Like if you go from 5'11 to 6 foot but become ugly in the process is it really a looksmax, better be GL 5'11/5'10 than ogre 6 foot? That's assuming it even works to increase height which it might not and you might ogrify yourself for nothing
you would need extreme amounts of gh for long periods like the people who have brain tumors and that really only happens once your plates are closed.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 29167
Stopped reading at your username RoadtoCURRYchad

How old are you and what height do you want to reach?

@Osie How is this stack?
What would you change / add? And how long can he run it for / cycle it?

So without further ado.

Mk 677 (swiss chem)

6.25 mg

Berberine (amazon)

Melatonin (amazon)

SAM-E + MSM (Amazon)

Calcium (Amazon)
no explanation required

Vit D + B1+ B2 (Amazon)

Boron (Amazon)

Lol height maxing with mid stuff at 5,11

stopped reading at mk

I'm 6'0 at 14 how can I heightmaxx?
At your age his stack would prob work. But your also probably still gonna grow. At 6 foot your good. I can't recommend anything with good conscious

At your age his stack would prob work. But your also probably still gonna grow. At 6 foot your good. I can't recommend anything with good conscious
His stack would prob help him 2-3 inches no?
What do you mean with good consciois?

cope

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
His stack would prob help him 2-3 inches no?
What do you mean with good consciois?
It doesn't say his age. But if he's 17 or over I doubt he'll get a single inch even with the stack. Also Auto correct. I wouldn't morally feel right telling you to get somthing expensive with potential negative side effects when you've already made it.

i highly advise you get your thyroid hormone levels checked, big influence in height growth. also eating lots of food + possibly taking ashwagandha to inhibit cortisol so you could maximize your gh and igf secretion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vyirus and RoadtoCurryChad

So without further ado.

Mk 677 (swiss chem)

6.25 mg

Berberine (amazon)

Melatonin (amazon)

SAM-E + MSM (Amazon)

Calcium (Amazon)
no explanation required

Vit D + B1+ B2 (Amazon)

Boron (Amazon)

good, i would just throw the melatonin away, it hinders your normal melatonin production

• +1
Reactions: RoadtoCurryChad
Instead of MK677 better take Ipamorelin + CJC 1295

What is dat ip

It doesn't say his age. But if he's 17 or over I doubt he'll get a single inch even with the stack. Also Auto correct. I wouldn't morally feel right telling you to get somthing expensive with potential negative side effects when you've already made it.
if he is 17 he might grow tf u on man

if he is 17 he might grow tf u on man
It's unlikely all that you grow until 25 stuff is cope. Most ppl stop growing from 15-19

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
It's unlikely all that you grow until 25 stuff is cope. Most ppl stop growing from 15-19
im 17 and still growing and so is 50% of the population at 17

im 17 and still growing and so is 50% of the population at 17
Lol where did you get that stat? Sure your growing but your height isn't gonna change a lot unless your lucky

So without further ado.

Mk 677 (swiss chem)

6.25 mg

Berberine (amazon)

Melatonin (amazon)

SAM-E + MSM (Amazon)

Calcium (Amazon)
no explanation required

Vit D + B1+ B2 (Amazon)

Boron (Amazon)

you need protein bruh, like LOTS of it