My height sucks!

A

ASR

Iron
Could I have been taller if I had better nutrition or lifestyle during puberty? My dad is 5'4.5" and Mom is 5'. I am 5'10".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 2486 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
if you're 5'10 and can't get girls, it's not your height

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3, Deleted member 5180, JMax and 10 others
Could I have been taller if I had better nutrition or lifestyle during puberty?
No, you were destined to become subhuman from the moment you were born

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2227
Your father is a 5'4 dwarf subhuman, your mother is a foidlet and you are 5'10, you mogs your father by 6 Inches, this mean that you already reached your genetic limit/potential, nothing would change this, only if your parents were 6 Inches taller.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and didntreadlol
Could I have been taller if I had better nutrition or lifestyle during puberty? My dad is 5'4.5" and Mom is 5'. I am 5'10".
nigga, my parents are almost at like ur height

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Your father is a 5'4 dwarf subhuman, your mother is a foidlet and you are 5'10, you mogs your father by 6 Inches, this mean that you already reached your genetic limit/potential, nothing would change this, only if your parents were 6 Inches taller.
how fucking stupid, my parents are almost the same height as his but my height prediction is 6'2, anything to say about that? Not just broscience assumptions

180cm is enough

I want to beat every subhuman that outgrew their father by 2+ inches and are still complaining
even if you are 5ft tall and your father was 4'10, you should be thankful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and .👽.
don't masturbate during puberty
Many people would be taller today if masturbating never existed.
It throws the body in a state of confusion and you also mess with your neurotransmitters especially dopamine You pretty much deplete your dopamine receptors, now through negative feedback, dopamine increases to a very unhealthy level and you require a whole lot of sensitivity in order for your brain to be stimulated. Do you realize that the growth mechanism starts in the brain? so when you throw off that loop, especially during your growth period, you don't grow to your potential and plus it makes you numb to things. it causes negative feedback. loop on the IGF cascade chronic masturbators during pubertal stage never grow to their potential height by up to 3 inches

This should be lifefuel for NoFap

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: күренеш and StressShady
don't masturbate during puberty
Many people would be taller today if masturbating never existed.
It throws the body in a state of confusion and you also mess with your neurotransmitters especially dopamine You pretty much deplete your dopamine receptors, now through negative feedback, dopamine increases to a very unhealthy level and you require a whole lot of sensitivity in order for your brain to be stimulated. Do you realize that the growth mechanism starts in the brain? so when you throw off that loop, especially during your growth period, you don't grow to your potential and plus it makes you numb to things. it causes negative feedback. loop on the IGF cascade chronic masturbators during pubertal stage never grow to their potential height by up to 3 inches

This should be lifefuel for NoFap
Nofap is only good for dopamine receptors, it doesn't affect height or face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Nofap is only good for dopamine receptors, it doesn't affect height or face
that is exactly what affects height, educate yourself on feedback loops please, unhealthy levels of dopamine cause other hormones to have less sensitivity in the loop

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol
that is exactly what affects height, educate yourself on feedback loops please, unhealthy levels of dopamine cause other hormones to have less sensitivity in the loop
Keep coping, you have always been a subhuman due to genetics not because you masturbated

• JFL
Keep coping, you have always been a subhuman due to genetics not because you masturbated
u will cheat yourself out of 3 inches maximum if u are chronic masturbator during puberty, this is part of genetic potential dumbass. You know what I'm tired of listening to your broscience cope instead of listening to blue pilled doctors who don't know the slightest shit about puberty or height increase actually listen to someone who has researched it

Last edited:
u will cheat yourself out of 3 inches maximum if u are chronic masturbator during puberty, this is part of genetic potential dumbass. You know what I'm tired of listening to your broscience cope
You probably mew, chew and use peptides like the retarded jew u are
Height is completely genetic, unless you're eating like 1k cals a day you're not stunting shit

• +1