My height today

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I went to an event. I was heightmogged so bad there. I heightmogged some and a lot heightmogged me. Most tall people, if not all, had bad faces so it initially didn't trigger me too much. After a while however and the more I was mogged the more annoying it was and the worse my mood got.
I tried to stand as tall as possible to be less manlet.
When we arrived at home I was asked if I have grown. I said "no why" and she said "idk". Lifefuel ngl. I didn't even wear heightfraud shoes and height increasing insoles. When I get LL I'll just say I grew and people will believe it.
We then walked around in the village and an old woman who hasn't seen me in years said "wow Curious0, you've become a really tall boy". It's typical to hear that from old women who remember you as a kid but it's still lifefuel.

That's the downside of being average height. It's always ups and downs. I've had days where I was called tall and I've had days where people legit said to my face that I was short. Sucks hard.
Today was kinda lifefuel because I felt manlet but was called tall, I bet I'll be called short again at work tomorrow.
Since I started working there they made me feel so much shorter than I really am.

imagine bein 162 cm

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, turkproducer, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
manlet cope

Tbh caring about height is so unnecessary, just accept it. It’s literally a waste of time. (This is only true for closedplatecels obv)

Jack Black's Height
5ft 6 (167.6 cm)

American actor best known for roles in movies such as Shallow Hal, School of Rock, Tropic Thunder and Be Kind Rewind. In Total Film (2010) he commented on his stature, saying "I think I'm about 5ft 6.5 in but I will often round up to the 5ft 7", although in The St Louis Post Dispatch (14/12/05) he joked "I'm 5-7, 5-7 1/2 after doing my yoga."

How tall is Jack Black

Photos by PR Photos

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 2095
Tbh caring about height is so unnecessary, just accept it. It’s literally a waste of time. (This is only true for closedplatecels obv)
LL is an option that could push me to 6'3 which is almost perfect height.

bro im too short, 6ft 2-3 at 16 bro. 6ft 6 is minimum to not be manlet

State your fucking height you Dumbass😑

if you don't accept that there will always be taller beings that you are is the end for you, then whatever

180 cm is fine lol, you have BDD

I’m 5’8 and i accept my height.