My Heightmaxxing “stack”

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

will rope if bimax doesn't ascend me
Morning height is 195cm or 6’4.8

MSM + glucosamine, this is so I retain my morning height for as long as possible, and lose as little in a day as possible, this makes it so that I am 193cm at the shortest in a day, which means throughout most of the day I’m standing at a height of 6’4.5 or 194.25cms barefoot mid day height

Nike 97s, these give 1.25 inches, superior to airforces in every single way, af’s are known as the height Frauding shoes, also if you walk a lot you will start to get knee pain from them, like I did, cuz of the hard sole that doesn’t compress, this is compounded further if u wear shoe lifts, not a good time trust me.

Shoe lifts, these only add 0.8 inches, but they are comfy, they do compress so at the very worst they only give about 0.6 inches I’d say.

That means in total, for most of the day I’m 6’4.5 + 1.25 + 0.7 (between 0.8 and 0.6 cuz it’s not fully compressed but slightly, in motion at least, when standing yeah it’s the full 0.8) I’m 6’6.2

Most normie shoes add 0.8 inches so I’m basically frauding from 6’4.5 to 6’5.3

Should I fraud a bit more, also what are some shoe recommendations, I’d like something that add at least an inch already, but has a high enough heel to where I could slip in 1.5 inch insoles, also would be nice if they looked NT

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
Rlly annoying that I’m not a true 6’5, I’m half a centimetre away man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde, StepanovMogs and optimisticzoomer
Any advice from fellow heightmaxxers ?

• +1
Bruh you're claiming morning height😡
My morning height is 194 but claim height 7-8 hours later at 192.5

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StepanovMogs and <6PSLcel
Bruh you're claiming morning height😡
My morning height is 194 but claim height 7-8 hours later at 192.5
Ofc I do nigger, I’ll need to see my morning height again after I’m leaned down to see if I gained anything from having less spinal compression

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs and optimisticzoomer
Ofc I do nigger, I’ll need to see my morning height again after I’m leaned down to see if I gained anything from having less spinal compression
But within an hour or two I've shrunk by 5-10mm. No one sees morning height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StepanovMogs and <6PSLcel
Im sure your life changed dramatically from incel to chad by going from 6’4 to 6’5

Truly night and day

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and StepanovMogs
nigga how old are you?

• +1
Im sure your life changed dramatically from incel to chad by going from 6’4 to 6’5

Truly night and day
Unfunny and unoriginal comment nigger idc, obv I’m aware this won’t help with foids, but I’m trying to fraud enough to get benefits of being taller but not getting caught cuz I work as a bouncer now init

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, optimisticzoomer and StepanovMogs
Unfunny and unoriginal comment nigger idc, obv I’m aware this won’t help with foids, but I’m trying to fraud enough to get benefits of being taller but not getting caught cuz I work as a bouncer now init
Not long ago you were talking about getting a security license

Bouncer work is different I thought

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Not long ago you were talking about getting a security license

Bouncer work is different I thought
Yeah I did the loisense, this week lol, u can work after u finish the course with a temporary SIA badge, so long as u prove to the employer that ur waiting to get verified by the SIA and will get the badge in 6 or whatever weeks

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer