My High e frame

D

Duluth

Iron
It’s over.
My parents forced me to take ssris sense 14 which raise estrogen and lower T. This is mainly because the ssris inhbit enzymes that metabolize estrogen and other important things.
Leaving me with too much e as I couldn’t properly metabolize it. Plus I haven’t been healthy enough and I have sleep apnea/narrow airways which kills t.
I’m 17 btw and no I don’t have klinphers or whatever
IMG 4887

IMG 4885

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, EliteMewing, Davidproton and 8 others
@Orc

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton, Detective and Sergeant
doesn't look that bad, hips aren't particularly big. if you start lifting you could easily build an impressive physique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhom, EliteMewing, BeanletMogger and 3 others
GYATT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, ik_584, sayi and 9 others
We did not need to see your ass bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, Diarrhoea, Itsjoeverlol and 24 others
I’ve seen worse

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You are very skinny. Have you worked out ever ?

show that 8x6 bhai

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Mogs.me

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
you look like a normal skinny teenager.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Ryldoo IS COPING, ik_584 and 3 others
i have a similar frame from being on ssris

Second pic wasn't necessary. hit the gym. hypertrophied back + delts will make your shoulders appear wider than your hips.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel
i have a similar frame from being on ssris
Bro you gotta get off them asap.
Coming off them is hard and it’s often withdrawal symptoms that your psychiatrist call a relapse of depression or whatever. That shits cap withdrawal symptoms last at least a year. Look on the subreddits pssd , anti psychiatry and taper clinic on YouTube. But bro honestly if you have mental issues you gotta go to therapy but and fix ur life style asap. But I mean just a suggestion I can’t draw conclusions for you. But I just know I regret taking them. And that I was lied to there is no chemical imbalance it had been debunked. I have OCD and I only experienced an improvement in my mental health when I did exposure therapy meds didn’t help me at all just numbed me emotionally and sexually.
But yea this is your own journey

Second pic wasn't necessary. hit the gym. hypertrophied back + delts will make your shoulders appear wider than your hips. It's not over.
Can I get bone changes in my frame if u raise my T and go gym I want to change my frame

Can I get bone changes in my frame if u raise my T and go gym I want to change my frame
I wouldn't expect bones to change that drastically. Still - wearing a shirt wider delts would create the illusion of a wider frame. That should be enough

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyphoscoliosis, <6PSLcel, morbidlymorbid and 2 others
Buddy put on some pants

• +1
Reactions: vex and jrdanmaxxing
@Clavicular bro…..

• JFL
Reactions: Sergeant
you look like a normal skinny teenager.
Bro I’m 17 do you think I can change my frame if I start gymcelling for some years and maximize my hormones naturally?

BRO UR FRAME IS GOOD. Pls shut the fuck up.
Thats average bro shits normal its not feminine.

Trust me bro. Spam wide grip pull ups, hercules holds, wide grip incline benchpresses and lateral raises and wide grip barbell rows and wide grip normal benchpress.
Thats all you need for upper body. (Hercules holds is 4 widening ur clavicles)
Do leg extensions and leg curls for legs and thats it.
Dont train calves btw skinny calves are faster and they rule. Big calves look gay and weird

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
AND NIGGA U DONT HAVE TO POST UR ASS LMAO 💀💀💀
But nice ass tho. I shouldnt talk tho or laugh at u cuz im
Prolly gonna post my dick soon

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
BRO UR FRAME IS GOOD. Pls shut the fuck up.
Thats average bro shits normal its not feminine.

Trust me bro. Spam wide grip pull ups, hercules holds, wide grip incline benchpresses and lateral raises and wide grip barbell rows and wide grip normal benchpress.
Thats all you need for upper body. (Hercules holds is 4 widening ur clavicles)
Do leg extensions and leg curls for legs and thats it.
Dont train calves btw skinny calves are faster and they rule. Big calves look gay and weird
Ha thanks. But bro at 17 can I still change my frame without roids? I’m thinking I’ll get a gym membership and naturally try to improve my hormones.

brutally mogs me

Lmao bro appreciate you
You better fucking do hercules holds. Go to the gym and choose 2 pulley systems
Look the pics do it like that nigga

Please dont listen to ANYONE claiming hercules holds or reeves shrug is cope cuz i gained 1cm and im doing it 3 weeks (14 yrs old just like u)
Do this shit for 5 years and trust me u will have crazy frame.

And YOU better fucking spam wide grip pull ups/wide grip incline benchpress and wide grip barbell rows/wide grip benchpress and lateral raises aswell

Ill fucking rape you if you dont boyo

But seriously tho very nice frame boyo 😍
Your going to become chadlite! 😉

Attachments

• IMG_0381.jpeg
    IMG_0381.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 0
Oh shit i thought u was 14, well if ur 17 it works aswell. Clavicles grow up to like 30 yrs old (scientifically proven by a study with 50
Men)

Ha thanks. But bro at 17 can I still change my frame without roids? I’m thinking I’ll get a gym membership and naturally try to improve my hormones.
YES u can chainge ur frame without roids
Clavicles grow up to like 30 yrs okd

We didn’t need to see your ass, but your frame isn’t bad. The only thing that I can see that’s bad is your clavicles, but you have a narrow waist so it won’t look as bad

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
@Sapieeen holy shit :forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Sapieeen
We didn’t need to see your ass, but your frame isn’t bad. The only thing that I can see that’s bad is your clavicles, but you have a narrow waist so it won’t look as bad
Thanks ima grind it’s time I finally started

• +1
Reactions: N1666

It’s over.
My parents forced me to take ssris sense 14 which raise estrogen and lower T. This is mainly because the ssris inhbit enzymes that metabolize estrogen and other important things.
Leaving me with too much e as I couldn’t properly metabolize it. Plus I haven’t been healthy enough and I have sleep apnea/narrow airways which kills t.
I’m 17 btw and no I don’t have klinphers or whatever
View attachment 2992631

View attachment 2992634
U might have Marfan syndrome bro 😭

Bro I’m 17 do you think I can change my frame if I start gymcelling for some years and maximize my hormones naturally?
get off the meds and hop on the gym + sunmaxxing all day TODAY. i had a frame like yours and now im 21 and its almost fully fixed. if u dont do anything RN tho u will be stuck like this for life. move or get fucked