Screenshot 2024 09 13 03 31 31 68
Screenshot 2024 09 13 03 31 37 43
Screenshot 2024 09 13 03 31 41 55
Screenshot 2024 09 13 03 31 48 42
Screenshot 2024 09 13 03 31 54 65

Over for non NT cels:feelswhy::incel:😢

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 86407, cooldude1231, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
Bump:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Bruh you can’t be real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, gookcelriceR and grnad
kill yourself fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, bourgeoizyzz and ey88
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and ey88
Bruh you can’t be real
ATLEAST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD i improve the same shit happens with every foid I talk with

They talk at first everything then suddenly my high inhib writes smth long and they say what is wrong with u

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I read all of it

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
I think this is the opposite of high inhib
Also its possible he wanted to stop being and saw an opportunity
Ive dont that before
What?how is this low inhib I don't want bro to age asf from GLYCATION ascension or death

ATLEAST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD i improve the same shit happens with every foid I talk with

They talk at first everything then suddenly my high inhib writes smth long and they say what is wrong with u
Just never use org lingo lol

Just never use org lingo lol
Quit?everytime I use the internet even google and eat carb I act super autistic back then when I hated bread and had no phone I was all good

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and ey88
Why bro like it ain't that bad i told him to stop eating shit food
Nah bro, it wasn't THAT bad, it was weird but that guy overreacted.

But I wouldn't want you as a friend either.
Nuh uh, not with someone like you.

• +1
Reactions: whitepiller
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and whitepiller
Nah bro, it wasn't THAT bad, it was weird but that guy overreacted.

But I wouldn't want you as a friend either.
Nuh uh, not with someone like you.
Like why even I was chad would you talk to me why and why not

• Hmm...
thats what u get for being an autistic nigger

• +1
Think about the first time you watched a youtube poop, thats how women feel hearing the lingo
So How tf am I supposed to talk to women

• +1
Quit?everytime I use the internet even google and eat carb I act super autistic back then when I hated bread and had no phone I was all good
If i slowdown i can read this just fine, but man when i glance over it you type like the one ring whispers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86407
Women dont care about what your actually saying, text playfully like a big brother, make fun of her forehead or something
I did that and it worked but I still somehow fuck it:hnghn:

• JFL
What the fuck are you saying

Women have options, if you come of crazy, like schizo, and not thug crazy, they will usually look somewhere else
I was saying to eat raw meat and cut out carbs because it will fuck your chemistry

The secoms one ok

• +1
Like why even I was chad would you talk to me why and why not
Bro, when you speak without using commas it's weird as hell.
I imagine you as somebody who speaks fast and acts nervous and desperate in real life

• Hmm...
I imagine you as somebody who speaks fast and acts nervous and desperate in real life
Yep it is bec I have way to much Cortisol from constant thinking

Any ideas:incel:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitepiller and gookcelriceR
Bro If I was a chad you would have the said the opposite

"Omg bro you sound so smart with a unique confidient modern tone"

• JFL
probably make it ungay
Anything else?

How do I talk normally or whatever ik it is my looks since the way you talk doesn't matter NT is giga cope

• JFL
Bro If I was a chad you would have the said the opposite

"Omg bro you sound so smart with a unique confidient modern tone"
Holy shit, don't bring up Chad now.
I could only see you as Chad in real life, but not even Chad can get away with speaking fast irl and looking like an aspie.
And you're giving that same vibe of speaking too fast when you write text like that. It's the same thing.

Women would be too afraid to lose chad they would sacrifice it by listening to him talk abt rocks or smth to fuck him at the end and maybe leave after but piont remains he repprduced and you didn't
I could only see you as Chad in real life, but not even Chad can get away with speaking fast irl and looking like an aspie.
And you're giving that same vibe of speaking too fast when you write text like that. It's the same thing
so?the most basic blackpill knowledge is that bad traits on a normie are bad,but on a Chad they become good traits bec of his halo

Plus I only said don't eat bread and stop sending random stickers bec it is autistic asf

watch TAILS

And you're giving that same vibe of speaking too fast when you write text like that. It's the same thing.
Idk bro should I go outside or do what I am so lost

the way you talk doesn't matter NT is giga cope
Everything matters, my guy.
Chad is a stereotype, and people expect him to act NT and outgoing, and if he's far from that, well... let's just say that Chad would be registering in this forum.

• JFL
>cut carbs
>eat carbs

I used to be semi like this. Then a doctor prescribed me SSRI's (lexapro) and it reduced my cortisol and increased serotonin and I became NT after 3-4 months.

• +1
Everything matters, my guy.
Chad is a stereotype, and people expect him to act NT and outgoing, and if he's far from that, well... let's just say that Chad would be registering in this forum.
I kinda agree with u but he would atleast be able to get with MTB bec his hot

Yea sure maybe she dumps him after,but at the end he reproduced

• +1
>cut carbs
>eat carbs
Sorry i only read ur first image but thats what u did so yeah but whyd u ask ur friend to block u he probably think u dont fw him now

• +1
I used to be semi like this. Then a doctor prescribed me SSRI's (lexapro) and it reduced my cortisol and increased serotonin and I became NT after 3-4 months.
I maybe nt but my cortisol is so high and my t is so low i miss the times I felt NT and hopeful

I maybe nt but my cortisol is so high and my t is so low i miss the times I felt NT and hopeful
Yes your cortisol is high and self-worth is low.
Same as me before.
Seritonin is the "confidence" neurotransmitter. When you stop reuptake, you feel better about yourself and then start acting abd speaking more NT which increases your confidence even more.

so?the most basic blackpill knowledge is that bad traits on a normie are bad,but on a Chad they become good traits bec of his halo

Plus I only said don't eat bread and stop sending random stickers bec it is autistic asf

watch TAILS
This is true. You do have a good understanding of the blackpill.
However, piece of advice for ya; don't focus on just looks, you can open your mind to different aspects that would improve your social and dating life. Now that would be good for you.
Like I said, everything matters.

also yeah sending stickers is autistic af, I would never disagree on that :feelskek:

• +1