MY HIGH IQ ASCENSION PLAN GTFIH

larox.psl

larox.psl

Iron
I will start doing these in 3-4 weeks

Since i have acne,i will hop on accutane.BUT.. as you know,accutane has side effects as ;

1- Reduced Bone Density: Accutane can decrease bone mineral density, making bones more fragile.

2- Early Growth Plate Closure: In younger users, it may cause early closure of growth plates, potentially affecting height.

3- Increased Fracture Risk: With lower density, bones become more susceptible to fractures.

4- Joint Pain and Stiffness: Accutane may lead to joint discomfort and reduced flexibility.
------------------
Since I do not want it to negatively affect my bone development, the things I will use with accutane are:

1-Human growth hormone

2-Msm: for cartilage health

3-D3&k2 high dose blasting: for bone density

-I dont need magnesium since i will change my diet to raw carnivore and will drink raw milk and animal blood xD(my current diet is cooked carnivore and little bit of potatoes for carbohydrates)

I will drink 500grams of white sugar per day for mtor signaling and igf-1 increase

I will start microneedling sessions and this alone will ascend me to very high htn

FOR HAIR i will hop on oral minoxidil.I already have indian level quality thick hair but it started to pour slowly while i take shower.
For skin i will use hydroquinone on lips for pink slutty lips and eye area since i have a little hyperpigmentation because of melanotan2 overdose

I will dye my hair to light brown after fully recovered from mt2.

I will not push myself too hard at the gym and I will train at low intensity 3 times a week. I will go swimming on the other days because there is a pool next to my house jfl. I will swim and ascend my ribcage and clavicles to framezeus level(Im already a framegod)

Thats it guys.What do you think @Clavicular @Zeta @CoreSchizo @Dyorotic @Orc @androgenic
IMG 2228
lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Iblameelijah and Ci-Sphere
yeah go kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: e443, Nirvana and larox.psl
Cry about it,you cant even make some progress while i will become a chadlite in less than 6 months
chadlite will expire by then and it will be the new mtn, go cry to mommy

Doing all of this when you could just fucking blast HGH and Test :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification
Not true : https://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(24)01129-0/fulltext , only the abstract is available tho

The actual potential side effects are dry eyes, lips, etc which could become permanent

I dont care because these s.e can be solved.We still have the risk of bones right?
It doesn't close the plates, click what I sent lol

and those s.e aren't solvable, you don't want to deal with them at all but only a portion of people are susceptible to them, for example people who don't have enough meibomian glands

It doesn't close the plates, click what I sent lol

and those s.e aren't solvable, you don't want to deal with them at all but only a portion of people are susceptible to them, for example people who don't have enough meibomian glands
How to know if i dont have enough mg?

You know the white sugar thing is cope made by loox to troll the low IQcels of the forum right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere and UnderPressure
I will start doing these in 3-4 weeks

Since i have acne,i will hop on accutane.BUT.. as you know,accutane has side effects as ;

1- Reduced Bone Density: Accutane can decrease bone mineral density, making bones more fragile.

2- Early Growth Plate Closure: In younger users, it may cause early closure of growth plates, potentially affecting height.

3- Increased Fracture Risk: With lower density, bones become more susceptible to fractures.

4- Joint Pain and Stiffness: Accutane may lead to joint discomfort and reduced flexibility.
------------------
Since I do not want it to negatively affect my bone development, the things I will use with accutane are:

1-Human growth hormone

2-Msm: for cartilage health

3-D3&k2 high dose blasting: for bone density

-I dont need magnesium since i will change my diet to raw carnivore and will drink raw milk and animal blood xD(my current diet is cooked carnivore and little bit of potatoes for carbohydrates)

I will drink 500grams of white sugar per day for mtor signaling and igf-1 increase

I will start microneedling sessions and this alone will ascend me to very high htn

FOR HAIR i will hop on oral minoxidil.I already have indian level quality thick hair but it started to pour slowly while i take shower.
For skin i will use hydroquinone on lips for pink slutty lips and eye area since i have a little hyperpigmentation because of melanotan2 overdose

I will dye my hair to light brown after fully recovered from mt2.

I will not push myself too hard at the gym and I will train at low intensity 3 times a week. I will go swimming on the other days because there is a pool next to my house jfl. I will swim and ascend my ribcage and clavicles to framezeus level(Im already a framegod)

Thats it guys.What do you think @Clavicular @Zeta @CoreSchizo @Dyorotic @Orc @androgenic
View attachment 3262597 lmfao
My high IQ suicide plan (gtfih)

the sugar is a larp by loox to give people shit skin JFL