my high school crush gave me a panic attack from looking at her

thatisNOTfair

thatisNOTfair

Iron
This is very embarrassing for me to talk about its abit of a long read but from nov2020 to may2021 In my college (if in usa i mean high school 16-18) i saw this girl which was very attractive to me,so much so that when i saw her i froze and went faint.

This was mainly because I believed that this girl was MEANT to be my girlfriend due to all the intense feelings that had only appeared after seeing her. It was like how I imagined injecting a drug to feel, just a instant boost of euphoria and sometimes I would go onto high school just to get a kick by walking past her.
I’ve never that for typical staycies.only basic attraction.

I tried to talk to her through a warm approach but I was so riddled with anxiety that our conversation was very awkward and the fact that she was very shy and withdrawn only made me like her more. I never even really saw her face she always covered it even in pictures.

I eventually stalked her Instagram and messaged thinking it would be easier for me which it was, it was going well for a day or 2 until she became short with me,soI stopped messaging her in response thinking she would message me if she really wanted to talk.
She didn’t.
instead she removed all her Instagram and other social media pics.
I couldn’t go back to that high school and torture myself so I moved and now i will suffer knowing that i might never feel that way again. If looking at her felt that good, kissing her would of felt beyond heavenly and sex would feel 5th dimensional.

I know she was in my league she should of been attracted to me and why did she feel like a drugs?
6132D0F3 E59E 462F 8E80 8F09781DE59C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
He makes this up as he goes

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Not a letter

• JFL
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 9819
I have something to say to you bro, It was never real, You imagined it all in your head she never liked you or viewed you as a friend, You were only a beta orbiter who gave her attention which she could get from tons of other guys but she chose you be glad she's gone and try to looksmax and get revenge by fucking as much tight and wet pussy as you can and then you will forget about a dumb whore who doesn't matter when you have tons of options to fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Stopping@Nothing19
I have something to say to you bro, It was never real, You imagined it all in your head she never liked you or viewed you as a friend, You were only a beta orbiter who gave her attention which she could get from tons of other guys but she chose you be glad she's gone and try to looksmax and get revenge by fucking as much tight and wet pussy as you can and then you will forget about a dumb whore who doesn't matter when you have tons of options to fuck
Yes it was very internal for me but i was no beta orbiter i was very red pilled in my behaviour but had a blue pilled view of certain girls.

ask her out,
its over if you dont

ask her out,
its over if you dont
No i will not risk a brutal rejection and suffer immense pain. If she wanted me she would of tried.

what helped me talk with foids and not get oneitis is to remember that all foids are replaceable and none of them are special in any way same goes for guys

Chad is enjoying a taste first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16384
Instense dopamine from a goodlooking person looking at you.