My highest IQ thoughts so far

_MVP_

_MVP_

c crime
C i do nothing on purpose and i still inevitably will Take over since i will do everything automatically . I dont need to do anything, can even Focus on doing nothing and i will still inevitably Take over. Even If i do nothing i will Take over

@LancasteR
@deadstock
@ambi
@Abhorrence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LancasteR, deadstock, <6PSLcel and 3 others
no human is smart until he turns to Christ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, <6PSLcel and DalitBoss
Remember, If u Focus on x u Miss Out on y

youre the type of person to say you wont solve the million dollar math problems because your "high iq gets in the way"

MVP the forum chad

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and _MVP_
youre the type of person to say you wont solve the million dollar math problems because your "high iq gets in the way"
true, but also, because it's true.

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
The highly successful didn’t need to step out the comfort zone to attain their success, C do nothing and let the success come to you

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and <6PSLcel
C that knowledge is important, I will start reading Wikipedia

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
C the big 5

• +1
I think key to life is living like a cat. Play, eat meat, shit and lay in the sun. Don't do anything that stresses u

• +1
C i do nothing on purpose and i still inevitably will Take over since i will do everything automatically . I dont need to do anything, can even Focus on doing nothing and i will still inevitably Take over. Even If i do nothing i will Take over

@LancasteR
@deadstock
@ambi
@Abhorrence
dude posting this whilst jerking off with his johnson in his hands

@LancasteR
@deadstock
@ambi
@Abhorrence
sorry nigger. it's trump day today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back