My highschool crush got Blacked

Loveless

Loveless

Iron
She was this shy pale girl, always sitting in the back off the classroom, her hair dyed pitchblack. She was the only reason why I even showed up to class. Laying my eyes on her, each time trying to work up the courage to talk to her, and each time walking away as a coward.

Talking to her was pointless for me of course, considering my brutally recessed maxilla, combined with an ipd of 70mm. I knew well enough she was destined for chad.
I took solace in knowing that despite me never getting to have her, it meant she wouldn't be defiled by my incel genes, and instead would get to enjoy being inseminated by apex white sperm.

That was, until a few days ago when I looked her up on facebook. God damn it boyos. She's still gorgeous, a slight hint of age to her features but if anything it adds to her class, no, it wasn't a descension in looks that shook me.

What shook me was the hideous gorilla posing next to her in her pics

And I still haven't fully recovered from this btw. Maybe I never will. How can I cope? I don't want to sound like a jew but I'm certain this will happen to the entire white race. If someone as perfect as her succumbed... whites don't stand a chance. Even if we force breeding between ourselves for a few more generations.. eventually our daughters will give in to their desires. It's better to just give up now and rot, instead of delaying the inevitable.
It's over boyos.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, KraftDurchLeid, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 13 others
this is probably the same dude with the AVI of a huge black dude next to a small white dude on an alt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 21340, Trilogy and 9 others
Stop being racist and accept she found a man who loves her / she also loves.
You should be happy for her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: treveo, KraftDurchLeid and Manu le coq
They're together because of his personality, you silly inkwell :p

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: treveo, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 22190
She was this shy pale girl, always sitting in the back off the classroom, her hair dyed pitchblack. She was the only reason why I even showed up to class. Laying my eyes on her, each time trying to work up the courage to talk to her, and each time walking away as a coward.

Talking to her was pointless for me of course, considering my brutally recessed maxilla, combined with an ipd of 70mm. I knew well enough she was destined for chad.
I took solace in knowing that despite me never getting to have her, it meant she wouldn't be defiled by my incel genes, and instead would get to enjoy being inseminated by apex white sperm.

That was, until a few days ago when I looked her up on facebook. God damn it boyos. She's still gorgeous, a slight hint of age to her features but if anything it adds to her class, no, it wasn't a descension in looks that shook me.

What shook me was the hideous gorilla posing next to her in her pics

And I still haven't fully recovered from this btw. Maybe I never will. How can I cope? I don't want to sound like a jew but I'm certain this will happen to the entire white race. If someone as perfect as her succumbed... whites don't stand a chance. Even if we force breeding between ourselves for a few more generations.. eventually our daughters will give in to their desires. It's better to just give up now and rot, instead of delaying the inevitable.
It's over boyos.
ha ha

Yeah I hate the niggerpill and ethnicpill also

@Nigerian nightmare

Over

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Why you racist bro, she just found her boyfriend, why does it matter what his skin color is.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, klip11, to be human and 3 others
this is probably the same dude with the AVI of a huge black dude next to a small white dude on an alt
its very easy to see thru these bbc loving faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and 2d v2
Yup i dont get it either but white women are to blacks what asian women are to whites. Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 16371 and Bvnny.
@Alt Number 3 @Elvisandreaa @beatEMinGTA why you jflolibg my post?
That’s not a joke

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Elvisandreaa and Alt Number 3
@Nigerian nightmare alt alt??

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 20193
I love being white with a big dick because ik that nigfoids expect me to have a little one

Cuckold reddit larp

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
When your Reddit BBC cuckold larp is due at 12 AM and you start at 11:49 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, lonelycurry and 6 others
Yup i dont get it either but white women are to blacks what asian women are to whites. Over
Not true in the slightest. This story is still funny though

And I still haven't fully recovered from this btw. Maybe I never will. How can I cope?
Just keep repeating this to yourself... "Any woman that could be attracted to a Kangz is not someone I could every be in a long term relationship with, so I didn't loose anything of significance"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Loveless

ur not funny IT

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Bro they broke up I think I might shoot my shot