My highschool friend blocked me on snap

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I just asked him if he wanted to hang out, then 5 minutes later he blocked me from Snapchat. Not sure why. It's probably because he is a Chadlite and doesn't want to associate with me anymore, however he hasn't seen me in a few months and I have looksmaxxed heavily since then.

Brutal non NT pill, social circle Maxxing is a must
Theoden

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
maybe he saw your pics here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Hero of the Imperium
It is what it is mane

I just asked him if he wanted to hang out, then 5 minutes later he blocked me from Snapchat. Not sure why. It's probably because he is a Chadlite and doesn't want to associate with me anymore, however he hasn't seen me in a few months and I have looksmaxxed heavily since then.

Brutal non NT pill, social circle Maxxing is a must
I doubt he's ur friend if he just casually blocked u on snap for asking to hang lol also is that u in ur avi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 7173
I doubt he's ur friend if he just casually blocked u on snap for asking to hang lol also is that u in ur avi?
No it's not me. It's my goal of Looksmaxxing, all I need is eye surgery, rhino, chin filler, colored contacts, and bleach my hair while growing it out

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Jagged0
NT or death tbh
92F0427D D51A 4FE9 9543 D38C5CC8F3E2

not an important "friend" to have out of ur life then, sure you miss out on increasing your circle but is = is. Besides you'll get so much more out of forming relationships and bonds with people that are genuine in the long run

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Deleted member 7173
No it's not me. It's my goal of Looksmaxxing, all I need is eye surgery, rhino, chin filler, colored contacts, and bleach my hair while growing it out

I also want to reach the aestethics of the guy in my avi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Lmao what friend blocks someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173

Users who are viewing this thread

Back