My history teacher told something very interesting back in the day

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Back in the day during History classes my history teacher would tell us how soviet soldiers became low inhib by consuming a little bit of vodka.
(Not enough to get you drunk btw.)

They became less caring and would fight with all their courage to protect Stalingrad. It helped them tremendously.

Now what i was thinking is this:
if a little bit of vodka could help with becoming NT.
Let’s say you drink a little bit of vodka (not enough to get you drunk) before going out, gym, work etc.
It theoretically would help if you struggle with any of these things I mentioned.

I personally don’t consume alcohol , but i’ll give it a try just for the sake of it.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and moreroidsmoredates
@6ft4

• +1
IMG 2043

• JFL
Back in the day during History classes my history teacher would tell us how soviet soldiers became low inhib by consuming a little bit of vodka.
(Not enough to get you drunk btw.)

They became less caring and would fight with all their courage to protect Stalingrad. It helped them tremendously.

Now what i was thinking is this:
if a little bit of vodka could help with becoming NT.
Let’s say you drink a little bit of vodka (not enough to get you drunk) before going out, gym, work etc.
It theoretically would help if you struggle with any of these things I mentioned.

I personally don’t consume alcohol , but i’ll give it a try just for the sake of it.
It lowers your test and makes your iq go even below what it is now by frying neurons. Don't do that shit just overdose on pregab

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Gaygymmaxx
It lowers your test and makes your iq go even below what it is now by frying neurons. Don't do that shit just overdose on pregab
I consider myself as an high IQ individual.

I got tested by the state education department after I got diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 13, I scored 132.

So a little bit of a reduction of my cognitive functions wouldn’t be detrimental in my case.

I consider myself as an high IQ individual.

I got tested by the state education department after I got diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 13, I scored 132.

So a little bit of a reduction of my cognitive functions wouldn’t be detrimental in my case.
I'm a higher IQ than you, you should listen to my advice. Dont abuse alcohol

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and moreroidsmoredates
I'm a higher IQ than you, you should listen to my advice. Dont abuse alcohol
High IQ, but at the same time illiterate.

I said using a little bit, not enough to get you drunk. That’s not abuse.

High IQ, but at the same time illiterate.

I said using a little bit, not enough to get you drunk. That’s not abuse.
Nigga do you train or go out or work once a year? Doesnt matter if its 50-100g if you do it daily. You will fry your giga autist brain, there are good threads for low inhib. Even clavicular doesnt use alcohol for inhibition:lul:, that should tell something.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
alcohol seems to be the easiest way to become low-inhib so I might try it tbh

Niggas just be finding reasons to drink jfl

alc literally fucks up your hormones, skin, liver, quality of life, breath and your money.

And your fucking gut. Everything at this point

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nigga do you train or go out or work once a year? Doesnt matter if its 50-100g if you do it daily. You will fry your giga autist brain, there are good threads for low inhib. Even clavicular doesnt use alcohol for inhibition:lul:, that should tell something.
Ok? What does it matter what clavicular does.

I didn’t say i was going to do it, i said i might try it. That’s why I made this thread.
Niggas just be finding reasons to drink jfl
alc literally fucks up your hormones, skin, liver, quality of life, breath and your money.

And your fucking gut. Everything at this point
As I said, i don’t have much experience with alcohol. That’s why i made this thread.

But nonetheless it might help with it if you do it once in a while. Not everyday.

And jesus stop spamming reacts like a desperado to prove your point , I get it.

As I said, i don’t have much experience with alcohol. That’s why i made this thread.
With alcohol you either do it or dont, there is no playing around like 1-2 shots. Thats just my opinion. And dont go blackout drunk either, if you go 100g for low inhib thats devastating for neurons, might as well just go more if you partying.

TLDR: dont drink, but if you do drink then do it while clubbing or important event and till you get mildly drunk

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
My schizo friend has given me a better insight and understanding regarding alcohol, thanks.