My hoco date height mogs me

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

yo tuve stacy una vez☹️
So basically everyone who doesnt have a gf in my friend group got arranged a date(even though I couldve gotten one) and shes 6’3. I’m not mad about that though. My next rant isnt about this girl btw

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dipenhydramine, distance decay, sportsmogger and 2 others
Hope she pegs you and emasculates you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, ey88, truthhurts and 2 others
how did you get her to agree to go w you

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, truthhurts and sub5incel125
how did you get her to agree to go w you
struggles of a true incel like me having foids fight over you(which actually happened in the hoco arrangements)

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and sub5incel125
you gotta be like 2 psl points above her if shes willing to overlook that big of a heighy diffference
Org users are so chronically online jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine, Unleashedwhale and distance decay
I'd take that over inceldom any day of the week

if its just a one time thing as friends then i can understand

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Nice

• +1
if its just a one time thing as friends then i can understand
Nah she liked me like 3 years ago idk about now but I just miss my ex bro

No I am I just dont believe height is everything as like as you are above 5’10(I’m 5’11)
oh no brother believe me i would love to believe face over height. it’s just that alot of my real life experiences tell me otherwise but have fun on your date you gay niger 👍

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and sub5incel125
oh no brother believe me i would love to believe face over height. it’s just that alot of my real life experiences tell me otherwise but have fun on your date you gay niger 👍
Thank you bhai👍 I will give updates and tag you

So basically everyone who doesnt have a gf in my friend group got arranged a date(even though I couldve gotten one) and shes 6’3. I’m not mad about that though. My next rant isnt about this girl btw
I forgot to update this shes not 6’3 and I height mogged her brutally shes like 5’10 at most

struggles of a true incel like me having foids fight over you(which actually happened in the hoco arrangements)
Wtf are hoco arrangements

• +1
I forgot to update this shes not 6’3 and I height mogged her brutally shes like 5’10 at most
You sound retarted saying you height mogged a girl. You can’t height mog women since it doesn’t matter for them.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and n9wiff
You sound retarted saying you height mogged a girl. You can’t height mog women since it doesn’t matter for them.
it matters for my ego

Wtf are hoco arrangements
if you have a friend group that also has girls in it they all want to be together so they arrange a date for you

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and MA_ascender
hi bro

• +1
you gotta be like 2 psl points above her if shes willing to overlook that big of a heighy diffference
actually no because many men don't want her even chads so if anything she might have lower options than a 5'9 girl of same same facial looks

• +1