MY HORMONE RESULTS CAME IN:

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Testosterone: 895

DHT:45

She didn't say what measurement but I'm assuming ng/dl or whatever is normal. My iron was low too.

Is 45 DHT low? She said it was on the lower spectrum of healthy. Considering I was balding so hard when I was only 15 I think I'm supposed to have much higher DHT and I haven't been able to hold erections as good. And my testosterone is so high it doesn't make sense that my dht is so low when my body has all this testosterone it could convert.

Unfortunately I don't think she is going to prescribe me anything so I have to buy shit myself. What's the best drug/chemicle/peptide to increase DHT and where can I buy it so I can have a normal puberty?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Balding with low DHT. So sad. @Dyorotic2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, sub6manletnozygos, Zeta ascended and 2 others
She didn't say what measurement but I'm assuming ng/dl or whatever is normal. My iron was low too.

Is 45 DHT low? She said it was on the lower spectrum of healthy. Considering I was balding so hard when I was only 15 I think I'm supposed to have much higher DHT and I haven't been able to hold erections as good. And my testosterone is so high it doesn't make sense that my dht is so low when my body has all this testosterone it could convert.
if you're right about the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme being inhibitied by minoxidil than you might have permanently lowered it.

who knows though, with that amount of testosterone (which is very high mind you) you should have very high DHT, you're obviously converting less. Good to know you weren't just talking out of your ass.

I'd suggest investing into DHT metabolites and prohormones, maybe 11-KDHT.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
if you're right about the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme being inhibitied by minoxidil than you might have permanently lowered it.

who knows though, with that amount of testosterone (which is very high mind you) you should have very high DHT, you're obviously converting less. Good to know you weren't just talking out of your ass.

I'd suggest investing into DHT metabolites and prohormones, maybe 11-KDHT.
I knew I wasn't talking out of my ass. And I'm not talking out of my ass about my collagen either (which I will force my doctor to measure), which minoxidil inhibits in the SAME MANNER as it does DHT.

And I hadn't even lifted weights or taken supplements a week before this measurement because I wanted to see my real levels. And I only had like 5 hrs of sleep the night of the test. If I had lifted weights daily and taken Vit D, Ashwagandha, and sun exposure before leading up to this I would've easily hit 1100 or even beyond the healthy range of 1200 ng/dl. Yet my DHT would probably still be below healthy levels.

Also, @apollothegun I'm not balding anymore. Since taking minoxidil all hairloss has stopped basically. But it's not a good thing during puberty. Any dht medications you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
I knew I wasn't talking out of my ass. And I'm not talking out of my ass about my collagen either (which I will force my doctor to measure), which minoxidil inhibits in the SAME MANNER as it does DHT.

And I hadn't even lifted weights or taken supplements a week before this measurement because I wanted to see my real levels. And I only had like 5 hrs of sleep the night of the test. If I had lifted weights daily and taken Vit D, Ashwagandha, and sun exposure before leading up to this I would've easily hit 1100 or even beyond the healthy range of 1200 ng/dl. Yet my DHT would probably still be below healthy levels.

Also, @apollothegun I'm not balding anymore. Since taking minoxidil all hairloss has stopped basically. But it's not a good thing during puberty. Any dht medications you recommend?
you obviously don't realize how superhuman 1200ng/dl of testosterone is. You wouldn't of reached it on your muh ashwagandha. You're acting as if those supplements raise test by 100ng/dl with one tablet, that's not how it works.

regardless, your test is extremely high, testosterone in itself is extremely potent, you shouldn't have erectile problems.

People on fin and dut can still get erections fine, and I doubt they have test in the 800-1100 range.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Whas this before of after cold shower + nofap?

I don't know anything about increasing DHT with topicals etc. I tried to look into DHT power online and I can't find shit on the topic. Your best bet is asking @Dyorotic2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Collagen bro

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp and Deleted member 2756
Collagen bro
Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended