My hot ex texted me

beniman

beniman

Diamond
So we havnt been talking for like 6months and now she asks if I want my shirt back?? Is this a sign? Im so fkn dumb i told her to keep it and now i realised she prob wanted me to say yes so she could meet me:feelswhy::feelswhy: over for dumb fucks like me :feelscry::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Lux, isis_Bleach and Rea
yes, go and fuck her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lux, Ryldoo IS COPING, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
She wants you to come over so her and all of her friends can laugh at your pathetic small penis

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and beniman
So we havnt been talking for like 6months and now she asks if I want my shirt back?? Is this a sign? Im so fkn dumb i told her to keep it and now i realised she prob wanted me to say yes so she could meet me:feelswhy::feelswhy: over for dumb fucks like me :feelscry::feelstastyman:
END IT LIL BRO

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and beniman
Go slay sum pussy my guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and beniman
You can tell her at any moment you want it back

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: drimprovement, beniman and Outerz14
you are dumb
I would be ashamed to post this anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: beniman
tell her you want it back but she needs to be wearing it when you cum

• Woah
yes, go and fuck her
She wants you to come over so her and all of her friends can laugh at your pathetic small penis
Go slay sum pussy my guy
You can tell her at any moment you want it back
you are dumb
I would be ashamed to post this anyways
tell her you want it back but she needs to be wearing it when you cum
After I said she could keep it she just said "oh okey" and im to introverted to say sum now:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
After I said she could keep it she just said "oh okey" and im to introverted to say sum now:feelscry:
Litteraly takes one message bro, get drunk and send her something

• Woah
Pussy nigga omg if you don't do it I will put you on ignore list:lul:

• So Sad
tell her you want to come and visit her. There's nothing to loose.

• Hmm...
Litteraly takes on message bro, get drunk and send her something
High iq, im goin out w my friend next week for his bday so will do it then :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
High iq, im goin out w my friend next week for his bday so will do it then :feelswhat:
No fuck that. Dude, she's giving you a clear signal that she wants you now.

If you don't text tonight she will load up tinder and get plowed by some random guy. She's probably texting a dude right now, because of what you texted. Every second counts. I'm not hyperbolic, I know how women think dude.

She will likely be in a relationship by next week, or seriously talking to a guy.

Also how the fuck did you even get her if you're that high inhib?

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and beniman
I fucking wish my ex did this shit but she wants nothin to do with moi

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, beniman and noodlelover
I dont even know bruh but what am I even supposed to say
"I miss you. I want to see you tonight."

That's all you have to say. Text it exactly. Women won't risk rejection because they are lower T.

Again, how the fuck did you get this girl, if you can't handle rejection?

• +1
"I miss you. I want to see you tonight."

That's all you have to say. Text it exactly. Women won't risk rejection because they are lower T.

Again, how the fuck did you get this girl, if you can't handle rejection?
She said. "Im not sure... Will it really work if we try again?"

Bro these last days have been great, firs a ioi at the gym now this.. wtf?? :soy: Lifefuel to the extreme

She said. "Im not sure... Will it really work if we try again?"
She wants to know what you will do different to make it work this time. She wants to know that you're committed and you've put a lot of work into changing. Don't be vague, be specific, for how you'll make it work.

• +1
Bro these last days have been great, firs a ioi at the gym now this.. wtf?? :soy: Lifefuel to the extreme
What was the IOI?

Also, means nothing if you didn't approach.

• +1
She wants to know what you will do different to make it work this time. She wants know that you're committed and you've put a lot of work into changing.
We left on equal terms tbh. We both thought we wouldnt work bc she likes to party and I dont. Tbh if anything happens i would just want her to tap and leave. What should I say

• +1
What was the IOI?

Also, means nothing if you didn't approach.

We left on equal terms tbh. We both thought we wouldnt work bc she likes to party and I dont. Tbh if anything happens i would just want her to tap and leave. What should I say
Say that you want to go partying with her, and that you want to try threesomes and stuff if she's down for it, and you are committed to the party lifestyle with her this time.

• Hmm...
Say that you want to go partying with her, and that you want to try threesomes and stuff if she's down for it, and you are committed to the party lifestyle with her this time.
Nga I am NOT that bold to say I want to have a threesome with her:lul:

• JFL
Nga I am NOT that bold to say I want to have a threesome with her:lul:
Ok tell her you don't think a relationship would work (It doesn't seem like it will) but you just want to fuck her sometimes no strings attached because you miss her pussy.

• JFL
Basically, whatever you want from her, be honest and tell her. Worst thing she can do is block you and tell every one she knows, which is probably a bunch of drug addicted crackheads.

• JFL
Reactions: infini and beniman
Basically, whatever you want from her, be honest and tell her. Worst thing she can do is block you and tell every one she knows, which is probably a bunch of drug addicted crackheads.
Ye na ima just play it safe and say we can meetvup sometime and do somthin💀🙏 ty tho

• +1
It's a moral standpoint really, wether if it can bother you. Or just be a revenge pump and dump if that door opens.
Idrc abt any revenge but it would be nice yk🤷‍♂️