My ideal woman is a fat black woman

Ben

Ben

Leader of Britcel fanclub
My ideal woman is a fat black woman, I will tell you the traits I like about fat black women:

Pros:

Overweight:
Proof of not caring about the opinions of others to the point of neglecting her own health and possibly dying. Bravery, living outside the guidelines of a society that worships skinny woman and shames those who are fat and hungry.

Says funny fat black woman catch phrases for me:

"O hell no"
"He need some milk"
"Worldstar"

Just imagine walking around with her in public, she sees a fight and says "he need some milk". Non stop entertainment, basically living in real life version of the Eddie Murphy Movie 'Norbit'.

576493ae-ce72-4b93-afdd-9bce5edbccd5_1.c329e4322f66fb9f641648af6f104a77.jpeg
norbit-2007-1080p-mediumcover.jpg

Cons:

Incredibly prideful:
An ego that reaches to the moon, you need to have a tough personality as she will constantly berate you for not being perfect while being the size of a whale.

Reverse body dysmorhpia:
Despite being morbidly obese believes she is a beautiful black queen. Completely deluded about her own appearance, even mocks those who also have the same flaws as her thinking because she is black she can pull it off.

Acts like a man:
Growing up in the ghetto you grow up fast, living in such a harsh environment dominated by males has taken its toll on her. She acts like a black man but looks like a woman, she is independent despite living off welfare, don't tell her shes wrong because she is always right, stay out of her way or you might get hurt (emotionally or physically).

This is why I like fat black woman. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Floyd, Autisticbrokeass2, Arkantos and 15 others
based

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Ben
destroys me with facts and logic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui, ShredPill and 3 others
Mog1
Mog2
Mog3

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Averagecel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
@TheMewingBBC

My ideal woman is a fat black woman, I will tell you the traits I like about fat black women:

Pros:

Overweight:
Proof of not caring about the opinions of others to the point of neglecting her own health and possibly dying. Bravery, living outside the guidelines of a society that worships skinny woman and shames those who are fat and hungry.

Says funny fat black woman catch phrases for me:

"O hell no"
"He need some milk"
"Worldstar"

Just imagine walking around with her in public, she sees a fight and says "he need some milk". Non stop entertainment, basically living in real life version of the Eddie Murphy Movie 'Norbit'.

576493ae-ce72-4b93-afdd-9bce5edbccd5_1.c329e4322f66fb9f641648af6f104a77.jpeg
norbit-2007-1080p-mediumcover.jpg

Cons:

Incredibly prideful:
An ego that reaches to the moon, you need to have a tough personality as she will constantly berate you for not being perfect while being the size of a whale.

Reverse body dysmorhpia:
Despite being morbidly obese believes she is a beautiful black queen. Completely deluded about her own appearance, even mocks those who also have the same flaws as her thinking because she is black she can pull it off.

Acts like a man:
Growing up in the ghetto you grow up fast, living in such a harsh environment dominated by males has taken its toll on her. She acts like a black man but looks like a woman, she is independent despite living off welfare, don't tell her shes wrong because she is always right, stay out of her way or you might get hurt (emotionally or physically).

This is why I like fat black woman. Thank you for reading.
Yeah no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Newguyaround, gigachadcel and 4 others
present-150291_960_720.png

file.jpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended and Ben
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, TheMewingBBC, Blackout.xl and 2 others
751696-mulund-dumping-ground-01.jpg

A dump yard is the only dump she will ever fit in (I am calling her really fat)
Well at least her white collagen filled skin glows and lightened up that dumpster (I am saying shes not black)

@Titbot this your alt?

• +1
Reactions: Ben
Well at least her white collagen filled skin glows and lightened up that dumpster (I am saying shes not black)
White woman are susceptible to sunburn, black woman are not and naturally look like dried raisins. You have chosen the wrong team.

Last edited:
I WANT TO FUCK A DARK CHOCOLATE DARK SKINNED WOMAN SO MUCH

i actually like overweight latinas ngl

Never ever @ me in an abomination of a thread
I thought you would be able to relate to this thread because, well.. Your black. Your reply has proven nothing to me other than you are an obvious larper. Stop larping, take the BBC part out of your name, and get some help you mentally ill cracker. Think its funny to larp as a black guy on the internet? How about I come down to the trailer park and kick your puny white ass.

I thought you would be able to relate to this thread because, well.. Your black. Your reply has proven nothing to me other than you are an obvious larper. Stop larping, take the BBC part out of your name, and get some help you mentally ill cracker. Think its funny to larp as a black guy on the internet? How about I come down to the trailer park and kick your puny white ass.
Liking any fat women period is a mental illness. Go seek help

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Ben
Liking any fat women period is a mental illness. Go seek help
Sure whitey. Your above fat black women aren't you? They don't deserve your Aryan seed do they? Don't want to taint your gene lineage with black DNA? Of course, you want a pure breed don't you? You want to help create a pure white race just like Hitler wanted. Listen you puny white bitch, go back to /pol and stop larping as a black guy. Your not fooling me or anyone. You don't hate this thread because you don't like fat women, its because you hate the color of there skin, black. You hate that I am empowering black women by posting this thread. If I was worshiping a fat white woman you would be all over it. "OMG Aryan princess, she can lose the weight after I marry her" yeah, that's what you sound like you racist piece of white shit. You better hope I never find the trailer park you live at, believe me, I will storm down on that shit like lighting with a whole arsenal of weapons you don't even know exist.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 3123
Sure whitey. Your above fat black women aren't you? They don't deserve your Aryan seed do they? Don't want to taint your gene lineage with black DNA? Of course, you want a pure breed don't you? You want to help create a pure white race just like Hitler wanted. Listen you puny white bitch, go back to /pol and stop larping as a black guy. Your not fooling me or anyone. You don't hate this thread because you don't like fat women, its because you hate the color of there skin, black. You hate that I am empowering black women by posting this thread. If I was worshiping a fat white woman you would be all over it. "OMG Aryan princess, she can lose the weight after I marry her" yeah, that's what you sound like you racist piece of white shit. You better hope I never find the trailer park you live at, believe me, I will storm down on that shit like lighting with a whole arsenal of weapons you don't even know exist.
Hey bro, are you trolling because I can't tell. But if you want to fight in real life, be my guess. Give me an addy, I love traveling with my friends we will just travel near there and then I come to you straight

Or you can come down to Atlanta near five points. I will be in the city next week for a meeting, there a boxing gym close to five points that I love fighting there.

Choose a location, and keep that same energy when I show up. After I'm finished with you and standing over you, you will get a good moment to process how black I am. So choose a location

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
it is what it is

Hey bro, are you trolling because I can't tell. But if you want to fight in real life, be my guess. Give me an addy, I love traveling with my friends we will just travel near there and then I come to you straight

Or you can come down to Atlanta near five points. I will be in the city next week for a meeting, there a boxing gym close to five points that I love fighting there.

Choose a location, and keep that same energy when I show up. After I'm finished with you and standing over you, you will get a good moment to process how black I am. So choose a location
Nice larp cracker, if you couldn't tell if what I wrote was serious or not, its already over for you, this is as serious as it gets. You don't want to come to me, it isn't like suburbs you grew up in whiteboi, we don't have everything handed to us on a silver platter, we actually struggle where i'm from, fighting everyday to survive, today I almost drop kicked someone today just for staring at me the wrong way. I will come to you, post the location of the trailer park you live in, in this thread for all to see, prove to me you are not a coward. I will come there no matter how far away, bringing my brothers too, to teach your puny white ass a lesson. I bet you didn't think it would ever play out into real life huh? Well it is, I am tough not just on the internet, but in real life. If you don't want to endure never ending pain, I advise you back out now you dirty cracker and book yourself into the nearest mental asylum to undo all of your mental illness.

Nice larp cracker, if you couldn't tell if what I wrote was serious or not, its already over for you, this is as serious as it gets. You don't want to come to me, it isn't like suburbs you grew up in whiteboi, we don't have everything handed to us on a silver platter, we actually struggle where i'm from, fighting everyday to survive, today I almost drop kicked someone today just for staring at me the wrong way. I will come to you, post the location of the trailer park you live in, in this thread for all to see, prove to me you are not a coward. I will come there no matter how far away, bringing my brothers too, to teach your puny white ass a lesson. I bet you didn't think it would ever play out into real life huh? Well it is, I am tough not just on the internet, but in real life. If you don't want to endure never ending pain, I advise you back out now you dirty cracker and book yourself into the nearest mental asylum to undo all of your mental illness.
Ask you to choose a location, not a essay. And keep that same energy when I show up

Ask you to choose a location, not a essay. And keep that same energy when I show up
If you took the time to actually read my perfectly written out message you would understand I already stated where we will meet. The trailer park, tell me what trailer park you live at, where it is, I will be there no matter how far away, you can bet on your life you dirty worthless cracker. I will teach you the true meaning of pain, I will punish you for every post you ever made on /pol and every larp you wrote to make black people look bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ben and TheMewingBBC