43298CD8 E68B 4F9D A96E C7C04D3807B9

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17829, Lmao and 6 others
jonapot

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Every hungarian i met so far was based and well mannered. Orban pushes it an inch too much with his muslim fear mongering but the rest is what would have been „left“ policies up until 15 years ago

„Oh he doesn‘t want a rising suicide rate linked to divergent sexual orientations and keeps buying russian gas so his people don‘t have to freeze, what a fascist“

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Prettyboy
I agree there is no such thing as western, eastern or central european

Only chadlite and sub-chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, vaninskybird and forevergymcelling
Dobry den my sweet tóth

Every hungarian i met so far was based and well mannered. Orban pushes it an inch too much with his muslim fear mongering but the rest is what would have been „left“ policies up until 15 years ago

„Oh he doesn‘t want a rising suicide rate linked to divergent sexual orientations and keeps buying russian gas so his people don‘t have to freeze, what a fascist“
Hungarians are based but also the biggest abused dogs there is :feelsrope: everyone wanted to destory this country at some point aside from Polish brocels

I agree there is no such thing as western, eastern or central european

Only chadlite and sub-chadlite
You are automatically chad in Eastern Europe if you have a full head of hair at 25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, vaninskybird, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Dobry den my sweet tóth

Hungarians are based but also the biggest abused dogs there is :feelsrope: everyone wanted to destory this country at some point aside from Polish brocels

You are chad in Eastern Europe if you have a full head of hair at 25
where is a good place to slaymax in EE?

I went to budapest and got IODs all night srs- it was brutal suifuel

I thought the standards were lower for men there? maybe i was just unlucky and had a one off bad night

where is a good place to slaymax in EE?
Big poor cities like Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa, Chisinau, Minsk

I went to budapest and got IODs all night srs- it was brutal suifuel

I thought the standards were lower for men there? maybe i was just unlucky and had a one off bad night
There’s a lot of misconception about Budapest, I mean I live here and many foreigners think it’s just another poor shithole but it’s not quite in reality

205C3487 B831 47A6 996D 49C2BF9A2FAE

The rest of Hungary is but Budapest has better living conditions than most of Western Europe jfl

The same is true for Prague, Bratislava and Warsaw too. Just be a wealthy foreigner is much less effective in Central Europe than in the East

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
Your country is absolutely welcomed to the EE brotherhood 🤩🤩😎😘

JFL at the retards who want to divide.

Yeah bro, those countries are central-european LMAO, thought that was common sense tbh :ogre:

d5203750ea8374cebc7860d830356824.png

I would say that Poland is more eastern-european culturally-wise tho, while the Czech Republic and Slovakia are western-european culturally, and Hungary is some kind of weird middle ground between western-european and eastern-european culture.

• +1
kosovo is serbia

jfl at having a non indo-European language, but based for somehow learning English anyway

• +1