My Ignorance To My Ugliness Was PATHETIC

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I just saw an old class photo on my friend's fb page, and HOLY SHIT I was so subhuman. No fucking shit I couldn't get any girls to like me back. I'm literally DISGUSTING. Thankfully I was athletic or I would have been the biggest loser of all time.

I also just watched a video of myself on my phone and holy shit my coloring is HORRIBLE. I cannot believe I walked around with any sort of confidence in my life. What a joke. I was so fucking right for staying in my dorm room 23 1/2 hours a day.

I feel so embarrassed that I talked with any sort of confidence or arrogance. I look back at hanging out with this girl the other day and just CRINGING at the arrogance and confidence I exhibited. What a fucking JOKE. She probably thinks I'm such an asshole whose full of himself. "How can this ugly guy be so full of himself?" If I was Chad I would just be a 'guy who is sure of himself'.

Now I've known I'm ugly since 7 years old, and I always had high inhib because of it, but I didn't realize how bad it was. I am disgusting filth. Fuck my parents for doing nothing about it, calling me handsome. CRIMINAL. Saving money to send me to college. No degree, job, anything will equivilate the happiness social validation infuses me with. I need fucking rhinoplasty for my bird nose, zygo/infraorbital implants because I have a recessed undereye giving me dark circles and I have no ogee curve, no matter how lean I am. Jaw implants because my mandible is CURVED. People talk about gonial angles, I don't have a gonial angle! I have a curve!

It all makes sense. Why that girl during ballroom dancing class told me 'SHARK, go dance with her instead.' Why my crush was always infatuated with my chadlite friend instead of me. Why that girl said "SHARK you still go to our school? I thought you left years ago." - I stood within 20 feet of her after school every day.

I knew I was ugly, but THAT ugly? Holy shit. I feel ashamed to have ever walked outside with my eyes up.

I seriously need to make a big decision. Either work my ass off to save up for surgery, just to experience 1/100th of the euphoria of teenage love, permaLDAR until I reach 400ib, or jump off a building.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, badromance, RichardSpencel and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, RichardSpencel, FatmanO and 3 others
fucking over

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ZyzzReincarnate
I just saw an old class photo on my friend's fb page, and HOLY SHIT I was so subhuman. No fucking shit I couldn't get any girls to like me back. I'm literally DISGUSTING. Thankfully I was athletic or I would have been the biggest loser of all time.

I also just watched a video of myself on my phone and holy shit my coloring is HORRIBLE. I cannot believe I walked around with any sort of confidence in my life. What a joke. I was so fucking right for staying in my dorm room 23 1/2 hours a day.

I feel so embarrassed that I talked with any sort of confidence or arrogance. I look back at hanging out with this girl the other day and just CRINGING at the arrogance and confidence I exhibited. What a fucking JOKE. She probably thinks I'm such an asshole whose full of himself. "How can this ugly guy be so full of himself?" If I was Chad I would just be a 'guy who is sure of himself'.

Now I've known I'm ugly since 7 years old, and I always had high inhib because of it, but I didn't realize how bad it was. I am disgusting filth. Fuck my parents for doing nothing about it, calling me handsome. CRIMINAL. Saving money to send me to college. No degree, job, anything will equivilate the happiness social validation infuses me with. I need fucking rhinoplasty for my bird nose, zygo/infraorbital implants because I have a recessed undereye giving me dark circles and I have no ogee curve, no matter how lean I am. Jaw implants because my mandible is CURVED. People talk about gonial angles, I don't have a gonial angle! I have a curve!

It all makes sense. Why that girl during ballroom dancing class told me 'SHARK, go dance with her instead.' Why my crush was always infatuated with my chadlite friend instead of me. Why that girl said "SHARK you still go to our school? I thought you left years ago." - I stood within 20 feet of her after school every day.

I knew I was ugly, but THAT ugly? Holy shit. I feel ashamed to have ever walked outside with my eyes up.

I seriously need to make a big decision. Either work my ass off to save up for surgery, just to experience 1/100th of the euphoria of teenage love, permaLDAR until I reach 400ib, or jump off a building.
lol, i look back to my picture the first year of college, i look absolute shit, the cringe hairstyle, small frame, bad skin, weak jaw

Same brah... I always told myself “I’m not bad looking, see look everyone respects me I’m attractive”

Now I know what it’s really like to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and androidcel
Same brah... I always told myself “I’m not bad looking, see look everyone respects me I’m attractive”

Fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Are you saying you used to be ugly but now you’re good looking and people treat you better? Any examples?

Yes bro. Looksmaxxing is hardly worth it for subhumans like us. Once I'm fully looksmaxxed (which will take years and hundreds of hours at the gym), I might be slightly above average looking, hardly enough to compensate for my aspergers. It's over

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What do you estimate you gonial angle to be? Send a pic of just the jaw

I look like SHIT in photos, obviously I won't look as good as in the mirror but wow, I can't be that ugly, I even see others be uglier in photos than when I see them IRL.

Stop feeling pathetic on yourself and work on it. Complaining wont help

Are you saying you used to be ugly but now you’re good looking and people treat you better? Any examples?
Every single second of human interaction is better. You become quite literally a different person, and the change can happen
overnight and people will adapt almost instantly and treat you accordingly.

One instance is yesterday, at lunch. The girl that used to act like I was the most annoying person in the world gave me food and laughed at almost everything I said. My Asian friend and I were talking with her but she couldn’t keep her eyes off me. I was her default. She’d glance at him but then go right back to me. Literally got eyefucked.

Also I came back from winter break and one of my friends missed me, we were hugging and shit know. Then the girl next to me was like “really? You miss that dude?”. Then she realized that I no longer had acne, was tanmaxed, and my hair was styled properly, not to mention longer than it was before. She stared smiling almosy instantly and got up to pretend like she was gonna hug me and started laughing and shit when I shoved her away. Fastest moodchange ever. It sounds like bullshit i know I’m just not good at telling stories.

I also notice females in general seem to be more energetic and excited around me. Sure, my personality is a bit better because I no longer feel like I have to be everybody’s bitch but it’s definitely 90% my looks.

Looksmaxing is required btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 206 and badromance
Every single second of human interaction is better. You become quite literally a different person, and the change can happen overnight and people will adapt almost instantly and treat you accordingly.
Same happened to me