My incel friend saved up 120k in 3 years- bought a house and now a femoid wants him

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
JFL at him

He is also insanely bluepilled. Worked 70 hours per week to save up all that cash. He basically had the same job as our local shitskin @Arvid ; now a femoid (MTB) wants to capitalize on that D. He says he wanna marry this girl ... the dumbfuck will lose his house 4x faster than he spent earning it. Of course I did not share this info with him, I don't wanna break his heart ... I know you incels will call me evil, but just know that not everyone can deal with the blackpill.

I just told him congrats man, and if you do marry her plz get a pre-nup.

Just be low sentient bluepilled incel theory

Truly over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 7580 and 28 others
Prenup wont save him

Shes going to get knocked up and then kick him out of his own house

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AscensionMan98, p0lishsubhuman and 8 others
Blackpill his ass by showing him proof of her slutty past

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit, p0lishsubhuman, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
JFL at him

He is also insanely bluepilled. Worked 70 hours per week to save up all that cash. He basically had the same job as our local shitskin @Arvid ; now a femoid (MTB) wants to capitalize on that D. He says he wanna marry this girl ... the dumbfuck will lose his house 4x faster than he spent earning it. Of course I did not share this info with him, I don't wanna break his heart ... I know you incels will call me evil, but just know that not everyone can deal with the blackpill.

Truly over.
Let him rot. Let his experience be another tale of what happens when society lets women do anything except suck dick.

He will raise 4 kids that aren't his, get divorced, have the house taken, and kill himself at 30.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, nav_w1, Canwefixit and 10 others
JFL at him

Truly over.
What would you rate him facially?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Damn nigga bout to waste 100 racks on a trifling heffa some dudes are born to be suckers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 22190, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
where can you buy a house for 120k?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 7580, SunniMogger and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Alt Number 3, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
As if 120K is a lot of money in 2022. She could find someone with a lot more money to scam if that was her intent. Maybe he is frauding that he is a baller, IDK.

It is implied he bought the house within the past year. If so and it is in the NY/NJ area the house has probably gone down in value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and ReadBooksEveryday
Over for men who marry modern women. Can girls in Islam do this?

Not under like the religous laws

But of course you won't be just getting an islamic nikkah you will also be getting a secular marriage and so yeah they could do the exact same thing.

The cultural falios around divorce in muslim societies means you're less likely to get outright divorced and more likely to get dead bedroom or just crappy marriage life in general

TLDR: its only marginally better marrying a muslim girl than a secular western one

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
JFL at him

Truly over.
Prenup is a must JFL if a foid thinks she will get all my stuff :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, latincell95 and ReadBooksEveryday
A house for 120k?
Yakhiii here you can't get anything for that.
Houses start at 500k 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, p0lishsubhuman, alriodai and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Just live in a house theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, fruitgunpop, hiwasuwor and 2 others
Prenup is a must JFL if a foid thinks she will get all my stuff :lul:
Why would u ever need to marry buddy boyo? Just slay and be happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
Why would u ever need to marry buddy boyo? Just slay and be happy
I will stay single for a long time unless I find a girl that has the same values as me but it's rare. I do hold quite traditionalistic values, and having a genuinely good partner still mogs Fwb and so forth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ReadBooksEveryday and latincell95
JFL at him

Truly over.
My question is, why wouldn't he just fuck her and then tell her he's not interested in LTR with her? Is he that bluepilled? Holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
I will stay single for a long time unless I find a girl that has the same values as me but it's rare. I do hold quite traditionalistic values, and having a genuinely good partner still mogs Fwb and so forth.
Is getting STDs and having 100+ slay count part of your traditionalistic values?

Shut the fuck up you manlet pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadethnic101, SunniMogger and 4 others
My question is, why wouldn't he just fuck her and then tell her he's not interested in LTR with her? Is he that bluepilled? Holy shit.
He probably has (I hope; I wouldnt be surprised if he hasnt tho) - but yes, he is that bluepilled.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and latincell95
Is getting STDs and having 100+ slay count part of your traditionalistic values?

Shut the fuck up you manlet pussy.
Haven't gotten any STDs hombre and not planning on it, i doubt my bodycount will reach 100+ in the upcoming few years.

And i will shut up when I want to - until then you can read through my lovely posts :love:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ReadBooksEveryday
Haven't gotten any STDs hombre and not planning on it, i doubt my bodycount will reach 100+ in the upcoming few years.

And i will shut up when I want to - until then you can read through my lovely posts :love:
Don't take me too serious brother. Indeed this was an incel rage, years of keeping my dick for marriage only purposes unleashed a rage down my recessed spine.

To cope with my traditional babes taken away by your good looks- despite the fact you are a goyim with 100+ slaycount, and me who has maintained the chasity only to be shunned away for my 1.2 frankfurt angle. The world we live in is not a fair one indeed. The only thing that can take away all this incel pain is looking at my 6 packs and mirin myself.

• So Sad
JFL at him

Truly over.
Introduce him to this site bro

Introduce him to this site bro
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.
Jfl It's only a matter of time before someone rats us out to the Feds.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Jfl It's only a matter of time before someone rats us out to the Feds.
I cannot imagine the pain of a 5'6 balding Fed reading the posts here.
No amount of money can makeup for the absolute brutal cortisol spikes the fed will experience. Now imagine his coworker is some stacy who is in love with the 6'2 jock Fed.

How will the 5'6 balding Fed cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 8771 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
As if 120K is a lot of money in 2022. She could find someone with a lot more money to scam if that was her intent. Maybe he is frauding that he is a baller, IDK.

It is implied he bought the house within the past year. If so and it is in the NY/NJ area the house has probably gone down in value.
I would legit nuke an entire country for 120k

Delusional boomer

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and ReadBooksEveryday
I would legit nuke an entire country for 120k

Delusional boomer
Its called a down payment you shitskin curry. And you prob could buy a house in Mumbai for that price so chill ..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and forevergymcelling
JFL at him

Truly over.
I'm working with a guy who just bought a house with a high interest loan in the hopes that his ex girlfriend who cheated on him will get back with him. He doesn't know it yet but he's about to get fired.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Chadethnic101, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
I'm working with a guy who just bought a house with a high interest loan in the hopes that his ex girlfriend who cheated on him will get back with him. He doesn't know it yet but he's about to get fired.
Brutal
How do you know hes getting fired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Brutal
How do you know hes getting fired
He's been calling into work and coming late multiple days a month. His dog bit the mailman. His aquarium leaked and he had to save his fish. He locked himself inside his car and couldn't make it to work on time, lol.

Anyways, two days ago he came in and asked me if I would cover his shift because his grandma died and he needs to go to the funeral. I said no because in the beginning he asked me to cover for him too many times and I resolved to never do it again. Besides me the boss is the only person who can cover for him. We're the only people besides him who can cook. The boss had to come in on his day off while his wife is sick with two small children to take care of because I refused. He told me that that's the last straw and he's gonna let him go.

• JFL
He's been calling into work and coming late multiple days a month. His dog bit the mailman. His aquarium leaked and he had to save his fish. He locked himself inside his car and couldn't make it to work on time, lol.

Anyways, two days ago he came in and asked me if I would cover his shift because his grandma died and he needs to go to the funeral. I said no because in the beginning he asked me to cover for him too many times and I resolved to never do it again. Besides me the boss is the only person who can cover for him. We're the only people besides him who can cook. The boss had to come in on his day off while his wife is sick with two small children to take care of because I refused. He told me that that's the last straw and he's gonna let him go.
Thanks man this helps

Now I need to know what to watch out for exactly in my job. I been coming late to my work a couple times as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Thanks man this helps

Now I need to know what to watch out for exactly in my job. I been coming late to my work a couple times as well
Yeah, young people do it all the time now because it's become so normal. Mostly you can get away with it but this guy was just retarded and taking the piss. On the other side it makes things easy. You can get away with a lot of sh*t if you simply come to work on time every time and don't call in sick. People notice even if they don't say anything.

• +1
If I ever get rich I will never commit to a girl. I'll just get all the surgeries I need to become physically attractive. Have endless casual sex, buy my own little Bachelors pad, and travel the world.

I literally hate smart nerds/geeks for this reason. They are academically smart, but they are such bluepilled cucks that live in a just world fallacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Canwefixit and ReadBooksEveryday
The housepill is real. In Turkey, college girls ask what you study and then where you live right after. Nothing dries up a pussy faster than the "Family home" answer.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 8771 and ReadBooksEveryday
The housepill is real. In Turkey, college girls ask what you study and then where you live right after. Nothing dries up a pussy faster than the "Family home" answer.
I need to move to Turkey asap
I’d be a giga billionaire there.

• Woah
Prenup wont save him

Shes going to get knocked up and then kick him out of his own house
120k saved up this nigga could not work a minimum a few decades and live fairly well in east Europe, or Brazil/columbia/argentina ( though would have to hold in $ as argentina pesos too high inflation ).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday