My incel youtube channel just reached 5K subs

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Can't say the channel since I do face vlogs but these foids keep gaslighting me in the comments that I'm not an incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, MongolTurk, slayer69 and 3 others
Can't say the channel since I do face vlogs but these foids keep gaslighting me in the comments that I'm not an incel
Can you PM the Name?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Pm me the name please

Some incel youtube junkie will expose you, over for you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, IanIachimoe2491, Sens and 1 other person
@Abhorrence should I make a video about org and why people should join it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Abhorrence
Some incel youtube junkie will expose you, over for you
Incel youtube junkie expose me wdym? I also get like 500 views per video not much exposure

you do facevlogs talking about you being an incel? did I understand that correctly? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Deleted member 11126
Send in pm
You know you can trust me 😗

you do facevlogs talking about you being an incel? did I understand that correctly? :lul:
Mostly car vlogs or at the park I talk about how unfair my loneliness and inceldom is

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Ricky212, hopecel and 4 others
Mostly car vlogs or at the park I talk about how unfair my loneliness and inceldom is
users join .org and their whole personality becomes their inceldom lol, do you at least make money from it

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
think ive seen ur vids

• Woah
Typical of foids. Always gaslightimg but in reality, they would never date the said person
They recommended me some good skin care products

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zonar and Deleted member 24712
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Why did you even mention yo channel jfl. Of course all rotters here are interested and have nothing else to do but to find it.:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Why do you make incel vlogs when you're just a failed normie who has had sex and girlfriends in the past? Sounds dishonest and scummy when there are real incels suffering without ever having had a positive interaction.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and BeanletMogger
FUCKING TEASER!

hold on
didnt you just create a thread about how you had 2 girlfriends and mentally abused one??
how are you still making videos about how your loneliness is unfair :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
At what point will you realize it’s just the truth, Rotters on .org such as myself say you aren’t a truecel, even the foids are saying it. You are not subhuman