My incredible use of retin A

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
Since I would go on a date today decided to apply little bit to see if I'd have some benefit and everything I did was wake up with a burn up dried pussy face.

Tried to counter balance with a lot of moisturizer but its useless. Dropped 2 PSL and now It's over for me cuz I'm not going out.

Bye

Ah and BTW my contact lense broke in ny eye and now half of it is stuck and can't take it out. Ny eyes are red and irritated as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, shimada and RichardSpencel
what strength you using

Was it your first time applying it?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Should've listened to people who know their shit about skincare and started with 0.025
It's over I can't wait another month for that. Its over either way. If I'm not going out I may as well just go all out and use it everyday so maybe it adjusts before. Stupid shit lol.

I barely used tiny amount. My skin is very sensitive I guess.
Was it your first time applying it?
8th maybe. Started 2 weeks ago. ovER.

NO LOOKS NO DATES NO LOVE.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
WE TRICKED YOU YA CUNT!!

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and draco
Damn thought its legit

just go on a blind date bro

Same shit bro, after my first appliance

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
Mirin avi

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
You aren't Michael15651 by chance are you?

Got the same exact avi he used to have.

When did u start to see results? I mean not even results. Better sais, when did it stop making you look worse?
Only been on it for 3 days bro and skin still shit

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
Exactly why I haven’t started taking yet, too high inhib for purge. Need to wait till summer break.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4675
it works but takes several months

it works but takes several months
It's not that i want it to work. I'd be okay just not looking worse lol.
Exactly why I haven’t started taking yet, too high inhib for purge. Need to wait till summer break.
Yh I promised not to use it till I'm full incel mode and failed for this meme.

RIP my date. No looks >No date>No oxcitocine therapy making out... And such.

Where do I order 0.025

It's not that i want it to work. I'd be okay just not looking worse lol.

Yh I promised not to use it till I'm full incel mode and failed for this meme.

RIP my date. No looks >No date>No oxcitocine therapy making out... And such.
Shoulda started with .25 tbh

And btw since I'm full rage mode. I've never seen something as praised that provides so little results as the red light tbh.

Bro I have .1 and put a huge smear on my cheek. Ended up taking an entire layer of skin off leaving an oozing shiny layer that stung like a mother fucker. Hurt like a bitch whenever I moved my cheek. Its over btw

• Woah
Mirin avi
It fits my behaviour lol
Bro I have .1 and put a huge smear on my cheek. Ended up taking an entire layer of skin off leaving an oozing shiny layer that stung like a mother fucker. Hurt like a bitch whenever I moved my cheek. Its over btw
Wow bro for how long did that last?

@benignice we need the Retin A rundown

If I'm not going out I may as well just go all out and use it everyday so maybe it adjusts before.
This is not how it works, and incidentally is a wonderful way of (essentially) burning the shit out of your skin.

What do you want to know?

• So Sad
Don't tag him :feelswhy: he already recommended me to lower it down but in my greediness of looking good waiting so much for another tube to arrive is just out of the equation.

Idk because i used it a few days ago and i didn't look worse. Nvm.

It's ovER. And the light is useless in all sincerity - for your face. Stop the cope. One peel every 6 months will yield more results than that light 1 hour per day

Don't tag him :feelswhy: he already recommended me to lower it down but in my greediness of looking good waiting so much for another tube to arrive is just out of the equation.
I'm not going to bitch you out bro, lol. You live and you learn.
Idk because i used it a few days ago and i didn't look worse. Nvm.
So what happened here is that your skin was able to take the initial exposure but you essentially overloaded it and pushed it too far.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back