Samuel Jackson

Silver

Brutal noone understands a word he's saying

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, LancasteR, laaltin and 13 others
Low inhibt for having his shirt off with that curry physique

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, gigell, bloomercel and 10 others
Brutal. I think even the white foid heightmogged him.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
They just ignored him :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, jué, descension and 1 other person
Brutal. I think even the white foid heightmogged him.
Brutal imagine if he lived in the Netherlands the average height is like 6ft 1 there while the uk is 5ft 9

• +1
That’s ur brother bro u ain’t fooling no one, as if he would say nothing for u recording him

punch his gut

Brutal imagine if he lived in the Netherlands the average height is like 6ft 1 there while the uk is 5ft 9
Mainland curries should be given HGH for free. Either that or they shouldn't move to white countries where they get heightmogged by even the foids there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, enchanted_elixir and Samuel Jackson
over for you if you can’t afford to live somewhere other than immigrant slum housing

over for you if you can’t afford to live somewhere other than immigrant slum housing
There wouldn't be slum housing if the gubberment wasn't retarded.

There wouldn't be slum housing if the gubberment wasn't retarded.

Why is a British person living there? Totally makes sense why an uneducated immigrant is in such a shitty housing situation but if you’re Anglo and living in that sort of environment you’re just lazy tbh.

100% of poor white people in Anglo countries are poor due to their own fault. Totally get why white people in southern Europe or EE are poor, but it’s never made sense to me how you can be poor and white in places like the US or UK.

It’s 99% self inflicted in those places. Combo of obesity, anti-intellectualism, laziness, and drug usage.

• +1
Why is a British person living there? Totally makes sense why an uneducated immigrant is in such a shitty housing situation but if you’re Anglo and living in that sort of environment you’re just lazy tbh.
wdym? they're the majority of course they'll be represented in every class hence shit housing. the whole white privelege thing is hoenstly a myth if anything ethnics are the ones getting out of poverty in a generation or two because they abuse their kids intos studying 24/7

Last edited:
wdym? they're the majority of course they'll be represented in every class hence shit housing. the whole white privelege thing is hoenstly a myth if anything ethnics are the ones getting out of poverty in a generation or two.

I’m not talking about white privilege lol. That barely exists anymore in Anglo countries when it comes to work. Only benefit of being white in the US is you can run JBW and can work in the film/tv industry easier or charge more if you become a gay hooker jfc.

My main point is that immigrants with 0 education or language skills seem to do a better job climbing the socioeconomic ladder than equally poor white anglos. You can’t even blame DEI since Indians/asians in general get shafted more than whites from that.

That doesn’t make any sense logically. Person with no connections in the area and doesn’t speak the language is able to climb the socioeconomic ladder better than the locals. I think it’s cause lower class whites have self-destructive tendencies with drugs/alcohol and a dislike of education.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I’m not talking about white privilege lol. That barely exists anymore in Anglo countries when it comes to work. Only benefit of being white in the US is you can run JBW and can work in the film/tv industry easier or charge more if you become a gay hooker jfc.

My main point is that immigrants with 0 education or language skills seem to do a better job climbing the socioeconomic ladder than equally poor white anglos. You can’t even blame DEI since Indians/asians in general get shafted more than whites from that.

That doesn’t make any sense logically. Person with no connections in the area and doesn’t speak the language is able to climb the socioeconomic ladder better than the locals. I think it’s cause lower class whites have self-destructive tendencies with drugs/alcohol and a dislike of education.
i mean yeahg. if you imported 20% of bengaluru to the uk there would also be the dregs of society.

He’s saying the guy (or the foid) was lying to him about the prices they were charging.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and The Grinch
Then shit would be everywhere and the whole building would need to be evacuated.
He would throw up and shit curry at the same time and the whole building would be filled with shitty curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and iblamechico
100% of poor white people in Anglo countries are poor due to their own fault. Totally get why white people in southern Europe or EE are poor, but it’s never made sense to me how you can be poor and white in places like the US or UK.

It’s 99% self inflicted in those places. Combo of obesity, anti-intellectualism, laziness, and drug usage.
no one wants to work to support a system that is opposed to their interest just to live day to day, work their entire life to pay mortage on a shack that their white ancestors could have bought with a year's salary. whites will be motivated to work when they no longer have to pay taxes to house rambling shitskin migrants in luxury hotels, when they deport these rambling shitskins, decrease spending/inflation on these rambling shitskins, produce affordable housing due to vacancies caused by the absence of rambling shitskins, and are able to recognize a white culture that isn't constantly being bombarded by multicultural jew propaganda and overrepresentation of niggers, faggots, troons, and pakis.

people who cope with muh immigration isn't the issue are victims of jewish psyop. immigration, especially the open border variety of the past 20 years or so, is probably the biggest factor in the economic downturn and demoralization of native whites.

No such thing as white privilege, it's non-white tax.

Hes low inhib

no one wants to work to support a system that is opposed to their interest just to live day to day, work their entire life to pay mortage on a shack that their white ancestors could have bought with a year's salary. whites will be motivated to work when they no longer have to pay taxes to house rambling shitskin migrants in luxury hotels, when they deport these rambling shitskins, decrease spending/inflation on these rambling shitskins, produce affordable housing due to vacancies caused by the absence of rambling shitskins, and are able to recognize a white culture that isn't constantly being bombarded by multicultural jew propaganda and overrepresentation of niggers, faggots, troons, and pakis.

people who cope with muh immigration isn't the issue are victims of jewish psyop. immigration, especially the open border variety of the past 20 years or so, is probably the biggest factor in the economic downturn and demoralization of native whites.

No amount of deporting brown people will turn low class whites into productive citizens.

Like you can’t be serious. Some white junkie in West Virginia is not going to stop using meth and turn into a productive workers lmao just cause Mexicans got deported.

All that’ll happen if you kick immigrants out is the economy of western countries will implode. Low class whites won’t suddenly kick their fent addiction or suddenly start graduating from high school just because all the browns are gone.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Did you sniff his armpits ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake