my inhibition is lower than ever and I fucking hate my life

jollibee

jollibee

my inhibition is lower than hell
I am so fucking ugly I'm doomed to be an incel for life. Even if I somehow found a romantic partner she will have Chad in the back of her head while dating my ugly ass. You cant even blame some people sometimes for being volcel. I've had to edate TWICE to cope with my loneliness. Of course both left. I am doomed. ITS OVER. If I had an opportunity to end it peacefully I would, I am unlovable. I am typing this during school right now and nobody wants to be friends with me. its over its over its over. I would do anything to be attractive. I would insert insulin needles in my balls and pupils right fucking now as I speak if it meant I had a 1% chance of ascending. its overodosofdsfjds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, sexy and h111
Feel ya

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend, jollibee and h111
Such is our fate.

• +1
Reactions: jollibee and h111
At least you are NT

• So Sad
Reactions: jollibee
I am so fucking ugly I'm doomed to be an incel for life. Even if I somehow found a romantic partner she will have Chad in the back of her head while dating my ugly ass. You cant even blame some people sometimes for being volcel. I've had to edate TWICE to cope with my loneliness. Of course both left. I am doomed. ITS OVER. If I had an opportunity to end it peacefully I would, I am unlovable. I am typing this during school right now and nobody wants to be friends with me. its over its over its over. I would do anything to be attractive. I would insert insulin needles in my balls and pupils right fucking now as I speak if it meant I had a 1% chance of ascending. its overodosofdsfjds
Wish I could be your friend so that we coped together and hanged out during the interval.

• +1
Reactions: jollibee and h111
not anymore
NT is not something that can randomly change in your life. Its something within you, and even if the way you portray yourself to others which makes you appear non NT, people who actually suffer with being non NT cannot blend in no matter how hard they try

• +1
Reactions: jollibee
Wish I could be your friend so that we coped together and hanged out during the interval.
lets be friends man

• +1
Reactions: sexy and h111
NT is not something that can randomly change in your life. Its something within you, and even if the way you portray yourself to others which makes you appear non NT, people who actually suffer with being non NT cannot blend in no matter how hard they try
NT or not, it doesn't matter, no NT for my height or looks

Okay then. Online friendship has its limits, but you can call me a friend from now on, if you like.
I have some online friends I can cope with, but yea, I'd like that

• +1
Reactions: sexy