My insecurities are insane.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Instead of looking for signs of interest like a chad who believes women find him attractive, all I actively look for when I socialize is any sign, any reason, anything at all that could support the idea of me being an unlovable ugly subhuman.

Even with those 2 girls I dated for months, at the first sign of struggle, I felt immense pain, despair, believing this struggle confirmed that

I am unlovable.

I am forever cursed by my abusive parents to see myself as unlovable and to forever seek out signs that confirm this.

my self-esteem is below zero.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, glaruz, BeanletMogger and 10 others
You’ve dated someone you’re already ahead

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and apocalypse
Just be glad you aren’t as ugly as me

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, MoggerGaston and not__cel
u can only have these thoughts if u are sub HTN dude so ur not totally bullshitting yourself.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, MisterMid, fukmylyf and 1 other person
You’ve dated someone you’re already ahead
I am completely socially isolated because I believe people hate me, find me disgusting, despise me. This is all in my head yet I can't stop it, these feelings and thoughts are overwhelming.

I am not ahead, I wish I was a blank page. I wish I could step into new relationships/social-contacts without trauma, prejudice.

Dating me is like dating some insane shizo who at any moment can completely change personality as my trauma surfaces.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and not__cel
I am completely socially isolated because I believe people hate me, find me disgusting, despise me. This is all in my head yet I can't stop it, these feelings and thoughts are overwhelming.

I am not ahead, I wish I was a blank page. I wish I could step into new relationships/social-contacts without trauma, prejudice.

Dating me is like dating some insane shizo who at any moment can completely change personality as my trauma surfaces.
why tf are u so hurt dude just cause that one stacylite left u just get over it man watch some Andrew Tate

• Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston
why tf are u so hurt dude just cause that one stacylite left u just get over it man watch some Andrew Tate
i was abused by my parents my entire life and lived 23 years as bullied outcasted KHHV u fucktard

what the fuck are u talking about, u think I care about this one bitch? fuck off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
i was abused by my parents my entire life and lived 23 years as bullied outcasted KHHV u fucktard

what the fuck are u talking about, u think I care about this one bitch? fuck off.
that's in the past dude ur acting like it's still relevant today. before i got my rhinoplaty i got bullied relentlessy for my nose now that trauma is gone away along with my insecurity.

just go out to a bar or smtg and talk to some girls it's not that hard lmao u look pretty good

• Ugh..
bullied outcasted KHHV
thats ur own fault cuz u stayed too quiet instead of talking and forcing urself to smile. u just didnt wanna put in the work.

• Ugh..
i was abused by my parents my entire life
its good if ur parents beat u to teach u how to be a good person but u didnt learn anything from that it seems

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf and MoggerGaston
that's in the past dude ur acting like it's still relevant today. before i got my rhinoplaty i got bullied relentlessy for my nose now that trauma is gone away along with my insecurity.
lol, u have no memories? u have no personality? u have no emotional response to things based on your past?

jfl at this shit, ur delusional
just go out to a bar or smtg and talk to some girls it's not that hard lmao u look pretty good
lol

its good if ur parents beat u to teach u how to be a good person but u didnt learn anything from that it seems
ignore listed, never talk to me again i wont read it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz and LegitUser
another schizo fakecel rambling :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • +1
Instead of looking for signs of interest like a chad who believes women find him attractive, all I actively look for when I socialize is any sign, any reason, anything at all that could support the idea of me being an unlovable ugly subhuman.

Even with those 2 girls I dated for months, at the first sign of struggle, I felt immense pain, despair, believing this struggle confirmed that

I am unlovable.

I am forever cursed by my abusive parents to see myself as unlovable and to forever seek out signs that confirm this.

for ur main post tho, its the same with me

thats why i looksmax and want to get the surgeries

i have never been someones first choice
i need to experience that at least once

• Love it
for ur main post tho, its the same with me

thats why i looksmax and want to get the surgeries

i have never been someones first choice
i need to experience that at least once
I've never had a clingy girl or a girl in love with me at all.
It's always some minor issue and the girl instantly losing interest, making me question the entire thing in its entirety

it's sad shit really, the way love is, so fleeting

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser
I've never had a clingy girl or a girl in love with me at all.
It's always some minor issue and the girl instantly losing interest, making me question the entire thing in its entirety

it's sad shit really, the way love is, so fleeting
yep, and society continues to attack us for just existing.

its horrible.

i had an ex who i dated but i think it was all fake because she cheated and moved on within 2 weeks.

same with every other relationship

• +1
Me too. Even in a 1 second interaction I'm like "Well, that guy thinks I'm insane."

The other day I did a climb at the climbing gym and some guy was like "Nice!" and I was like "Thanks!" then decided that the look on his face after I said that meant that I had somehow fucked up in how I said it.

Every interaction I have with everyone, including friends and family, is just me worrying that I'm doing something wrong, or weird, or cringey, or boring, or lame. And it's a self fulfilling prophecy because it makes me not enjoy interacting with anyone, which people can obviously sense. They can even sense it over text somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, Whatever and MoggerGaston
It’s called an inferiority complex or on here, abused dog syndrome. I have it too from being abused, neglected, misunderstood and gaslit, destabilized by my family and the school and medical systems I was in growing up.

You undo a complex by simplifying everything. Less judgment, less opinions, less ego. The ego is so broken that it can’t be used, which it wouldn’t be in the most primal and physical of attraction, but for everything else, men need ego to motivate and sell themselves to society.

Normie guys build their egos by desensitizing themselves to rejection and negative feedback at an early age by spam approaching and DMing. I was way too shy for that, and when girls started giving me attention on their own, it was like it was confirmed that I didn’t need to. But even with girls who made it obvious and easy for me, not always but many times I shot myself in the foot both consciously and here’s the really brutal part, subconsciously. But this was so long ago that I don’t even know what would happen now. I just need more chances.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, Clark69 and Darkeningstar
I'm insecure because I don't have PSL God facial features, big dick, and I'm not a millionaire or a billionaire.

Being a beautiful billionaire is everything. Anything else is a sham.

all I actively look for when I socialize is any sign, any reason, anything at all that could support the idea of me being an unlovable ugly subhuman.
This is what I do since no woman has wanted to date me and they usually friendzoned me, how I'm supposed to be confident and have high self steem when all what women did is make fun of me and disrespect me as a man? And it's usually true because when I mess things up there's no come back and they loss the interest.

Same, I have basically become some type of narcy shizo where I demand absolute respecto, attention, love, etc.

If someone is slightly uniterested in me, I start spiralling into abused dog patterns and emotions and I start hating that person.

Abused dog pill is the lord of them all. No matter how gl you are, no matter how many qualities you posses, all of it will be nullified by your traumas from the past.

Nothing worse can happen than to get broken in your formative years. I still haven't found a way to heal the abused dog within you.

Bullies and abusers should be set on fire.

• +1
Make them worse. Hate yourself even more. When you fall, fall faster and harder. Maybe your self-esteem will become so negative that a glitch in the universe will cause an overflow and it will reach the maximum positive.

• JFL