My Instagram page-building bot is finally functional.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Currently running it on the #art hashtag, all I'm having it do right now is like posts but it's so modular that it literally takes like 1 line of code to make it follow, comment, etc. Also trying to avoid rate limits so I have it timing out for ~1.3 seconds between each like.

Currently at ~400 likes, have my laptop, computer, and phone in front of me on my desk. Watching Instagram notifications on my phone pop up while my bot is printing shit on my laptop is aesthetic as fuck.

F394793B 0D6D 434D B0BA 390BF37729F6

XD

What is the point of that exactly? I didn't see your previous thread about it if there is one

What is the point of that exactly? I didn't see your previous thread about it if there is one
So all I'm doing is posting aesthetic wall art ripped off of the Internet with stupid minimalist edgy captions. Eventually I plan on starting a website that sells/dropships wall art, fairy lights, LEDs, tapestries, etc. - basically the things that are featured in aesthetic room pictures. My profile is https://www.instagram.com/roomsplashh/

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
So all I'm doing is posting aesthetic wall art ripped off of the Internet with stupid minimalist edgy captions. Eventually I plan on starting a website that sells/dropships wall art, fairy lights, LEDs, tapestries, etc. - basically the things that are featured in aesthetic room pictures. My profile is https://www.instagram.com/roomsplashh/

High IQ af

:slowclap:

Thanks bro, do you like the general aesthetic of the page?

Yeah, I do. It looks pretty clean.

You should make the bot like comments of people on instas like homeadore and other interior design/architecture stuff. Some brands too (b&b italia, poliform...)

Yeah, I do. It looks pretty clean.

You should make the bot like comments of people on instas like homeadore and other interior design/architecture stuff. Some brands too (b&b italia, poliform...)
thx for the idea mang, didn't even think of liking comments. any ideas on how i should limit what comments i should like for maximum interaction? besides recent ones ofc.

thx for the idea mang, didn't even think of liking comments. any ideas on how i should limit what comments i should like for maximum interaction? besides recent ones ofc.

Probably long comments, like comments with more than 8 words or so. No point in liking comments with 2-3 words, because these people are either not that interested in the subject or they are just trying to get likes/followers