my IQ decreases since 2 years

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
this was 6/17/2022

this is 6/17/2024

i listen to IQ subliminal this time , it not seem to help . i hope i didnt really lose IQ , maybe ageing is loseing braincels .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sapieeen, Debetro, Richard Cheese and 3 others
These nuts were on your chin for 2 years

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I knew intelligence decreases with age, but losing 12 points in two years is insane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and 5'7 zoomer
i have neurdegeneration from bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and 5'7 zoomer
ill just cope & say , my focus is bad now . if i get good focus , my IQ go up , my ADHD is worse i think now . on test today i rush & feel high anxiety , i starvemaxxing also

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
My IQ increased these years naturally

what should i do to IQmax ?

I suspect you already know the answer.

• Weightlifting and cardio, as both of these exercises bomb oxygen to and refreshes the brain;

• Sleep is very powerful to keep the brain oxygenated and working properly. No wonder your memory sucks and you can barely think when you lose hours of sleep;

• Diet is a no-brainer. Eat healthy, for God's sake. And that includes water. Cut out junk food and eat more salads, fruits, and proteins like fish and chicken. Rice is good too.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Donkeyballs and Youㅤ
I suspect you already know the answer.

• Weightlifting and cardio, as both of these exercises bomb oxygen to and refreshes the brain;

• Sleep is very powerful to keep the brain oxygenated and working properly. No wonder your memory sucks and you can barely think when you lose hours of sleep;

• Diet is a no-brainer. Eat healthy, for God's sake. And that includes water. Cut out junk food and eat more salads, fruits, and proteins like fish and chicken. Rice is good too.
this is such retarded cope JFL

i mean actually IQmaxing

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
this is such retarded cope JFL

i mean actually IQmaxing

There is no way to increase your IQ according to scientists. Read about the efforts of the Head Start Program. It failed to increase the IQ of children. It was probably the most well-funded program with that objective.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
IQ fluctuates throughout the day and on a day by day basis. I wouldn't worry about it. Things like sleep, metabolism, circadian rhythm, ketones, glucose, immune system jobs, etc. are all fluctuating on a day to day basis, and throughout the day, that I wouldn't worry about it.

I think the most important thing is that you maximize the leverage and efficacy of the brain power you do use.

but some other things that supposable help with IQ, holding your breath periodically, is said to induce new blood vessels in the brain which helps deliver nutrients and oxygen. The same goes for hanging upside down regularly. Inversion therapy what it's called in the scientific literature.

Reading books on maximizing IQ, and researching. There's tons of supposed methods out there, that make theoretical sense. But some are too complex for me to break down in a forum. The better you understand the brain the better you'll be able to separate the good ideas from the pseudoscience.

Reading books on nutrition. Avoiding animal fat, which accumulates in the blood vessels causing early onset dementia. Eggs may be an exception, in that eggs do cause this build up, but much lower than other meat sources. I get fat for testosterone, from eggs, lean chicken (has fat removed), and sometimes nuts.

Transcranial direct current stimulation might be something you want to look into. It's bio-hacking so not my fault if you shock or kill yourself. Need to do good research to build a device with the right power/current level.

MoneyMaxing - Moneymaxing gets you more cognition, weather it's paying an Ai or human researcher, or paying for a device to solve a problem, so you have to spend less mental energy on it. Currency is the ultimate force multiplier.

MoneyMaxing - Money maxing is the ultimate challenge for the brain. It forces you to learn about the world in such great detail, and forces you to have correct models of reality. If you have a model that sounds good on paper, but is off, you get out competed.

And lastly, the brain is a bio-computer. Having better software (because there are diminishing returns on how much you can upgrade the hardware) will result in better performance. Lesswrong is one the best website for that imho. (But look at the best-of, because like all website, there will be some not so great stuff)

Edit: And imho subliminals are probably cope for IQ. They might help for muscle mass or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Youㅤ
but some other things that supposable help with IQ, holding your breath periodically, is said to induce new blood vessels in the brain which helps deliver nutrients and oxygen. The same goes for hanging upside down regularly. Inversion therapy what it's called in the scientific literature.
this is interesting , ive thot about for anti ageing , but i worry it might cause some damage that could accumulate long term

Reading books on maximizing IQ, and researching. There's tons of supposed methods out there, that make theoretical sense. But some are too complex for me to break down in a forum. The better you understand the brain
yeah , i not at all scientific about cognition . but if i was i could strategize .

Reading books on nutrition. Avoiding animal fat, which accumulates in the blood vessels causing early onset dementia. Eggs may be an exception, in that eggs do cause this build up, but much lower than other meat sources. I get fat for testosterone, from eggs, lean chicken (has fat removed), and sometimes nuts.
i dont think animal fat does that . probably the AGEs from cooked meat (of which fatty meat might be higher in)

Transcranial direct current stimulation might be something you want to look into. It's bio-hacking so not my fault if you shock or kill yourself. Need to do good research to build a device with the right power/current level.
yes i would have to really look into this . anything that isnt a supplement is really interesting lol .

MoneyMaxing - Moneymaxing gets you more cognition, weather it's paying an Ai or human researcher, or paying for a device to solve a problem, so you have to spend less mental energy on it. Currency is the ultimate force multiplier.

MoneyMaxing - Money maxing is the ultimate challenge for the brain. It forces you to lean about the world in such great detail, and forces you to have correct models of reality. If you have a model that sounds good on paper, but is off, you get out competed.
true . but wageslave might be IQmin .

And lastly, the brain is a bio-computer. Having better software (because there are diminishing returns on how much you can upgrade the hardware) will result in better performance. Lesswrong is one the best website for that imho. (But look at the best-of, because like all website, there will be some not so great stuff)

will read on lesswrong today

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
this is interesting , ive thot about for anti ageing , but i worry it might cause some damage that could accumulate long term

yeah , i not at all scientific about cognition . but if i was i could strategize .
I recommend the book the" The Einstein Factor- A Proven New Method for Increasing Your Intelligence". Basically it covers an IQ enhancing method developed by the soviets, in the soviet Russian Empire before it collapsed.

Very fascinating, but hard to explain in a post. I'd love to discuss in PMs, if you get around to reading it.
i dont think animal fat does that .
It's definitely animal fat that causes atherosclerosis.
probably the AGEs from cooked meat (of which fatty meat might be higher in)
Advanced Glycation end products are a different type of aging damage. Processed meat is the worst in that it also has (AGEs), but all the studies show that all meat consumption, regardless of how it's cooked leads to the same outcomes plaque build up in the blood vessels which leads to heart attacks, dementia, decreased IQ (lower blood flow to brain), stroke, and death.

The exceptions being maybe very low meat consumption and eggs can be tolerated in humans, allowing them to clear out the plaque build up in the blood vessels before it accumulates.

yes i would have to really look into this . anything that isnt a supplement is really interesting lol .
I know people have made their own devices. The devices have a different effect depending on what area of the brain is stimulated. Basically you're enhancing a certain area of the brain.
true . but wageslave might be IQmin .
You need to start your own company. Wageslaving is mindlessly repeated patterns for a pay check. When you start a company, it forces you to understand humans, psychology, market dynamics, energy, systems, math, statistics, economics, and so much more at a very deep and accurate level. You basically have to build an accurate model of the whole world, the more accurate the better.

will read on lesswrong today
:love: It's good. I haven't read it in like fifteen years, but those ideas have shaped the thinking of many successful people in their formative years. I'm gonna read some today.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ