• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Nah that’s good iq

You could be double digit iq like me

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7
Another iq said I was 145 man I don’t care fuck bitch as iq Bud blud

Time to diss iq you were thinking I died surprise poopy fart poop
Iq is futile. It’s an autistic obsession. Your skills and life represent your intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and lunin7
Iq is futile. It’s an autistic obsession. Your skills and life represent your intelligence.
You are right it’s more of an ego boost if anything, normies Who bring up iq to insult your intelligence are dumb ass

My IQ is 130 and I feel fucking stupid for not being to write a Physics research paper.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and lunin7
yeah yeah

try to find an 90 iq dude working as programmer in microsoft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, pig_face, LooksThinker and 1 other person
You are right it’s more of an ego boost if anything, normies Who bring up iq to insult your intelligence are dumb ass
I would rather be a 90iq dude with a good life than a 145iq dude with a sub par life.

• So Sad
yeah yeah

try to find an 90 iq dude working as programmer in microsoft
To work at Microsoft its simply learning the skill required lol. There’s hundreds. Probably a lot of 90-100iq millionaires. Iq only represents general problem solving skills.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, LooksThinker, bobthebuilder23 and 1 other person
125iq or death

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and lunin7
To work at Microsoft its simply learning the skill required lol. There’s hundreds. Probably a lot of 90-100iq millionaires. Iq only represents general problem solving skills.
I’m not saying that’s impossible, lowest Harvard iq of an student ever recorded was 97, ppl like that are just exception so we could even exclude them from the total average score as it’s so difficult to pass the tests with this iq, furthermore prob failing classes many times.

Last edited:
  • +1
My IQ is 115 and I'm broke so it doesn't matter at all

• +1
I’m not saying that’s impossible, lowest Harvard iq student ever recorded was 97, ppl like that are just exception so we could even exclude them from the total average score as it’s so difficult to pass the tests with this iq, furthermore prob failing classes many times.
125iq is perfect because you will have the largest emotional range to intelligence ratio

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and proxyy