Deleted member 4123

Platinum
Close thread

Last edited:
Cope, everyone here is 130+iq, 6'3+ and has a 9 inch cawk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, PenileFacialSurgery, Hero of the Imperium and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1680
Cope, everyone here is 130+iq, 6'3+ and has a 9 inch cawk
Don't forget 70 cm+ frame, million dollars in the bank and thousands of slays, and that's all by 15 years old(average age of users btw).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Hector, inceletto and 1 other person
high iQ is unideal for life quality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bossman, Nosecel and eduardkoopman
Wrong imo. There might be diminishing returns regarding quality of life after a certain point though.

If your IQ isn't at least 120 and you’re not gigachad, it’s over.
Wrong imo. There might be diminishing returns regarding quality of life after a certain point though.
High IQ will give you anxiety and maybe depression, but it'll also give you loads of money and status. It’s a worthy trade off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
COMMENCEMENT-GROUP-SHOT-WEB

This is essentially what my physics class looked like. All extremely smart 120++ IQ people. You think these people have high life qualities?

JFL buddyboyo. Chad creaming in a tight 20yo pussy feels more gratification than one of these nerds developing the next solarcell that is 4.12% more efficient.

I know because I used to be the person standing in the lab developing that shit. I'd rather pump iron and fuck pussy from tinder now.

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones and Deleted member 5131
Mostly, but if you’re neither then you have no chance.

This is essentially what my physics class looked like. All extremely smart 120++ IQ people. You think these people have high life qualities?

JFL buddyboyo. Chad creaming in a tight 20yo pussy feels more gratification than one of these nerds developing the next solarcell that is 4.12% more efficient.
That’s because you chose a shitty degree. Major CEOs are chad and always high IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Mostly, but if you’re neither then you have no chance.

That’s because you chose a shitty degree. Major CEOs are chad and always high IQ.
Yeah I am sure these 130IQ people from the photo would've become CEO's if they did some business bullshit degree?

Major CEOs are chad

There you said it, proves my point: IQ is fucking cope.

I know because I used to be the person standing in the lab developing that shit. I'd rather pump iron and fuck pussy from tinder now.
Intelligent handsome people are very hard to come across. By intelligent I mean someone who does a STEM/ very high level arts degree at a reputed university/ college (not bullshit like feminism studies).

The fact that this nigger went viral just for being intelligent and handsome at the same time shows how rare the combination is:
PietroBoselli

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6963

Career/life choice ≠ IQ . Also assuming that smart people are worse looking is also not true. I'd rather be a smart and gl/bl than stupid and gl/bl. Even if you have no chance at getting women you can still cope with having a good career and being able to afford stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Deleted member 1862
All extremely smart 120++ IQ people.
According to who? Conscientiousness =/= High IQ

There you said it, proves my point: IQ is fucking cope.
Doesn't disprove shit. (some) CEOs are just good looking AND high IQ

Look at it like this: 130 IQ 7PSL mogs 100 IQ 7PSL

7+ PSL is wasted on someone with such low IQ, cba to explain why. Hopefully YOUR iq is high enough to connect the dots.
Career/life choice ≠ IQ . Also assuming that smart people are worse looking is also not true. I'd rather be a smart and gl/bl than stupid and gl/bl. Even if you have no chance at getting women you can still cope with having a good career and being able to afford stuff.
beat me to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Intelligent handsome people are very hard to come across. By intelligent I mean someone who does a STEM/ very high level arts degree at a reputed university/ college (not bullshit like feminism studies).

The fact that this nigger went viral just for being intelligent and handsome at the same time shows how rare the combination is:
View attachment 441648
Smart average looking people never go viral.
Dumb good-looking people go viral all the time.

Even this fucking guy from target went viral.

maxresdefault.jpg

Good looks = chance to go viral.

IQ has nothing to do with it, it's irrelevant.

According to who? Conscientiousness =/= High IQ
Average physics graduate was 133IQ according to some latest study I read. JFL at disputing this.

I can already see the next comment coming in:
STEM folks are all autistic and not intelligent. They lack muh 'emotional/social intelligence'.
Its over tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Smart average looking people never go viral.
Literally all the famous scientists in history or presently are ugly or average looking at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Incoming
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto
Average physics graduate was 133IQ according to some latest study I read. JFL at disputing this.

I can already see the next comment coming in:
STEM folks are all autistic and not intelligent. They lack muh 'emotional/social intelligence'.
Its over tbh
Cant generalize by saying smart = lack of social skills, even tho there might be a correlation. Also not wanting to associate with the vast majority of people (perceived as being socially inept) isn't necessarily bad. Most people from the blackpill community don't want to associate with "normies" for similar reasons.

Also higher iq people tend to be fulfilled by other things than slaying as it might be perceived as empty and meaningless by them.

And while fluid intelligence might decrease slightly with age, crystallized intelligence improves. Looks on the other hand fade most of the time.

It's an unfair to compare people with above average intelligence and low awareness/social skills to good looking people who don't lack either of these things. Change only one factor to have a meaningful comparison.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Literally all the famous scientists in history or presently are ugly or average looking at best
Name me 5 famous scientists that are alive today.

You can't because they don't exist. You could cure cancer and be hosted on a few talkshows for a few weeks and then everyone would forget about you.

Name me 5 famous scientists that are alive today.

You can't because they don't exist. You could cure cancer and be hosted on a few talkshows for a few weeks and then everyone would forget about you.
Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Brian Cox, Richard Dawkins, Michio Kaku, Bill Nye
Neil degrasse tyson cosmos publicity h 2019
 110026242 mediaitem110026240
Bill nye mobile
Maxresdefault
TU8wz8DL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 275
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and aestheticallypleasin